Ekwah

He has all the attributes to be a top class midfielder. Watched him last night and he didn't seem particularly interested.

60 mins in, Clarke pulls the ball back to the edge of the area. If Ekwah busts a gut, he gets to the ball and gets a shot away. Instead, he jogs around allowing his marker five yards of space to turn on the ball and play it to safety.

In our play off game, my mate sat in the boxes directly on top of the opposition outs. He's a Man City fan so has no skin in the game. Said Mowbray spent 60 minutes screaming at Ekwah.

You lot of see more of him than me, but he just seems to be that frustrating player who has so much talent but can't be bothered to apply it.

Sometimes he strolls about like a top class midfielder, other times he has an attention span that makes you feel he's playing half pissed. Some of the moments he switches off in are inexplicably bad. We need a DM with Neil alongside him. Ekwah and Matete bench fodder.

He has all the attributes to be a top class midfielder. Watched him last night and he didn't seem particularly interested.

60 mins in, Clarke pulls the ball back to the edge of the area. If Ekwah busts a gut, he gets to the ball and gets a shot away. Instead, he jogs around allowing his marker five yards of space to turn on the ball and play it to safety.

In our play off game, my mate sat in the boxes directly on top of the opposition outs. He's a Man City fan so has no skin in the game. Said Mowbray spent 60 minutes screaming at Ekwah.

You lot of see more of him than me, but he just seems to be that frustrating player who has so much talent but can't be bothered to apply it.
He’s a lazy bastard.

Back