Egg chasers of the SMB

All Blacks moaning again that they're hard done by from the refs, saying that Coles grabbing White round the neck and throwing him to the floor is a soft yellow card.

I really hope the refs keep up these standards against them in the World Cup.

All Blacks moaning again that they're hard done by from the refs, saying that Coles grabbing White round the neck and throwing him to the floor is a soft yellow card.

Must be a shock to have the laws of rugby applied to their team for a change

Actually it's a sign that while they're still very very good, they're not quite a vintage New Zealand team and the pressure is getting to them

They usually get reffed properly in the WC, much less "indulged", though there are exceptions. I've said it for years & probably somewhere on this thread, they are the best "team" in the world but they have always had the rub of the green in marginal decisions...
They usually get reffed properly in the WC, much less "indulged", though there are exceptions. I've said it for years & probably somewhere on this thread, they are the best "team" in the world but they have always had the rub of the green in marginal decisions...
I have just researched my comments, I may be obsessed!

Last edited:
Christ I can’t stand the all blacks. Two kiwis in my club group chat giving it big licks again today.

They were silent last week :lol:

Just noticed the opening round of the Champions Cup ( Heineken) been announced.

Jesus the Saracens group is the ultimate group of death. Be hard for anyone to get a top seeded spot (Munster, Ospreys and Racing) :eek:

This has been some performance from England today. I know it's only a warm up match, but to put 57 points on Ireland in any match is very impressive.

Itoje has been immense, especially in the line-out.

Back