Egg chasers of the SMB

Something for @mcq10 @monkeytassle , not a bad player!

Meanwhile I've been watching Buck Shelford losing a testicle :eek:
Well I’ve always preferred the 10 or 15 role just to get my hands on the ball from a pass rather than getting aborted by an angry forward after the pass :lol:

That ba bas try is still one of the greatest ever played.

You do wonder how much a Gareth Edwards would be worth today.

Well I’ve always preferred the 10 or 15 role just to get my hands on the ball from a pass rather than getting aborted by an angry forward after the pass :lol:

That ba bas try is still one of the greatest ever played.

You do wonder how much a Gareth Edwards would be worth today.
The flip side of Gareth Edwards today would be Welsh fans on twatter never stopping going on about him.

He was some player though, before my time but I could watch the old videos of him in full flow all day long. That try against the All Blacks will never stop standing the test of time.

The flip side of Gareth Edwards today would be Welsh fans on twatter never stopping going on about him.

He was some player though, before my time but I could watch the old videos of him in full flow all day long. That try against the All Blacks will never stop standing the test of time.
Ah fuck. You couldn’t listen to them.

I still remember welsh fans having a debate over who was better Jonny Wilkinson or gavin Henson

At least BOD being the best back ever isn't under discussion

Or Michael Jones being the best forward
BOD was outstanding. Saw a video a while back where he said being tackled by wilko was the hardest he had ever been hit. Even after the spear tackle in the lions tour

Best centre ever to play the game.

Best full back in NH has to be billy wizz Robinson?

The WRU would offer him their customary tuppence-haypenny for the privilege of stagnating with the Dragons
Central contracts are ending. AWJ the last player to get one before the World Cup

Last edited:

Back