Egg chasers of the SMB

Have a free evening on Friday and thought about heading down to watch Saints play Saracens at the Gardens. 48 f***ing quid for a ticket with a shit view. They can get fucked the robbing twats.
Everywhere is a joke for pricing at the moment, had a quick look at Quins on Saturday, £57 behind the posts and £28 for under 18s.

Rugby is going to lose its fanbase if it keeps trying to squeeze every last penny out of them.

The cheapest Bath season ticket next year is £550, for 11 games.

Everywhere is a joke for pricing at the moment, had a quick look at Quins on Saturday, £57 behind the posts and £28 for under 18s.

Rugby is going to lose its fanbase if it keeps trying to squeeze every last penny out of them.

The cheapest Bath season ticket next year is £550, for 11 games.
Rugby has never had a massive fan base (club rugby) .. those prices are obscene

Fin Smith was tremendous yesterday against Sarries. Guna be a hell of a fight between him and his namesake Marcus for that England 10 shirt whenever Borthers moves on from Ford.

A nice problem to have.

Just caught up with the premiership highlights show… wow, just wow, some great games and tries again at the weekend, best season in a long time for me, thoroughly enjoying it. Gutted there’s no games for a couple of weeks.
We might have won if Quins hadn't decided 7 minutes was enough for the yellow card. Happy enough with 2 points and staying 2nd in the table, but we can't afford another first half giveaway like that.
Would have been some comeback that mind!

Last edited:
Knock out Champion cup starts tonight…gets serious now.

Think Quinns v Glasgow could go either way given what Quinn’s are like. Should be open though

I’m becoming a massive fan of Saints. I’m normally quite neutral when it comes to domestic rugby and consider myself just an England fan but I love watching Northampton and it helps that they’re from a working class town.

I think Fin Smith will supplant Marcus Smith as England fly half in a few years.

Back