Egg chasers of the SMB

I struggle with women's rugby. The overall level is much better than it was but there's still some huge skill differentials between players even at international level.

Also quins were hopeless yesterday. Just watched the rerun.

I struggle with women's rugby. The overall level is much better than it was but there's still some huge skill differentials between players even at international level.

Also quins were hopeless yesterday. Just watched the rerun.
Aye I’m not really a fan either. Used to know Tamara Taylor when she was development officer up here at the RFU and I was doing my coaching badges.

She was hard as nails and used to love contact sessions against blokes who looked down on women’s rugby

Aye I’m not really a fan either. Used to know Tamara Taylor when she was development officer up here at the RFU and I was doing my coaching badges.

She was hard as nails and used to love contact sessions against blokes who looked down on women’s rugby
No doubt there's some fantastic players, Tamara being one of them. Just needs more grass roots but it is bad timing with the head injury scenario.

I won't be sending the girls to rugby.

No doubt there's some fantastic players, Tamara being one of them. Just needs more grass roots but it is bad timing with the head injury scenario.

I won't be sending the girls to rugby.
Yeah as much as I love the game my two girls won’t be playing. (Not that the wife would let them anyway even if I wanted them to)

Yeah as much as I love the game my two girls won’t be playing. (Not that the wife would let them anyway even if I wanted them to)
I'd think twice if I had boys given the evidence and lack of engagement from the rfu and irb. It's been a thing in the nfl for years and even arl and nrl are introducing measures to reduce the effects.

Seemed a very harsh red for England there, I've seen much more dangerous clear outs being applauded.

Now a try chalked off for double movement when she wasn't held when on the floor? Couple of harsh calls there

Have a free evening on Friday and thought about heading down to watch Saints play Saracens at the Gardens. 48 f***ing quid for a ticket with a shit view. They can get fucked the robbing twats.

Back