Egg chasers of the SMB

Hell of a result for Newcastle Falcons last night.
Was a great game. The new signings clicked straight away.

Hopefully Waldrons game plan is to be a bit more open with the ball than the briefest under Richards
Was a great game. The new signings clicked straight away.

Hopefully Waldrons game plan is to be a bit more open with the ball than the briefest under Richards
That should have said borefest

Bloody auto type

Last edited:

Since leaving their Sudbury home, they've gone to Loftus Road, Adams Park in High Wycombe, and now Coventry.

That's no way to build up a club's fanbase. When you consider that they won the Heineken Cup in the mid to late 2000's, it's the equivalent of Aston Villa leaving Villa Park soon after winning the European Cup and ending up broke, in administration, and playing in a three quarters empty stadium in Hull.

Their supporters, players and staff over the years don't deserve the shitshow they've been given.

Since leaving their Sudbury home, they've gone to Loftus Road, Adams Park in High Wycombe, and now Coventry.

That's no way to build up a club's fanbase. When you consider that they won the Heineken Cup in the mid to late 2000's, it's the equivalent of Aston Villa leaving Villa Park soon after winning the European Cup and ending up broke, in administration, and playing in a three quarters empty stadium in Hull.

Their supporters, players and staff over the years don't deserve the shitshow they've been given.

Yep, the moves to different parts of the country gave them an aura of a big club who had become a complete joke.

Not necessarily through any on pitch stuff, just by being ‘London Wasps’ based in Coventry.

I love the pace of the league game. It actually helps that scrums are uncontested and last a few seconds instead of up to 2 minutes sometimes.

Union adopted the League's 40/20 play as well, which rewards a beautifully skillful kick to touch but punishes those that aren't.

I have a ticket for the semi-final at the Emirates but, having been to the last-kick-of-the-match defeat to NZ in 2013, I'm fully expecting an Antipodean final again. England and a couple of the Pacific Island teams could have a serious say in it, though, but it's based on possibility rather than probability.

Back