Egg chasers of the SMB

Richest club in the world and can’t get the PA to work. Farcical. Useless bastards

England were fantastic, Samoa terrible
Australia are the team to beat. They’ll demolish Fiji later
Chatting to some friends in New Zealand and their feed of the England v Samoa game went down for about five minutes early in the second half, think the same thing might have happened in Australia so it sounds Like the problem was at this end. Whether this was the BBC or staff at the landfill who knows, coincidence that the PA went down as well?

Last edited:
Wasps in administration now.

Off topic but anyone going to any of the RLWC2021 games?
Gutted as they are my local club and whilst I wasn’t particularly invested in them it was easy to pop over and watch a Premiership game. That’s probably the issue though, only a tiny portion of the local community could probably be called “supporters”. Attendances at the CBS have never been big and they seemed to be constantly giving away tickets for free.

Obviously I don’t want any club to go into administration and it’s horrendous that people are losing their jobs, but this is a good opportunity for the authorities to really sit down and sort their shit out. Reducing the Prem to a 10 team league and putting some effort and investment into the second tier makes so much sense.

An 18 game domestic season makes sense from a player welfare perspective and should also keep the England players fresher for international matches. They currently head into the 6 Nations in February with their bodies battered after an intense Xmas period playing for their clubs.

If the RFU can afford it I’d even look at centrally contracting the England players to properly look after them.

Gutted as they are my local club and whilst I wasn’t particularly invested in them it was easy to pop over and watch a Premiership game. That’s probably the issue though, only a tiny portion of the local community could probably be called “supporters”. Attendances at the CBS have never been big and they seemed to be constantly giving away tickets for free.

Obviously I don’t want any club to go into administration and it’s horrendous that people are losing their jobs, but this is a good opportunity for the authorities to really sit down and sort their shit out. Reducing the Prem to a 10 team league and putting some effort and investment into the second tier makes so much sense.

An 18 game domestic season makes sense from a player welfare perspective and should also keep the England players fresher for international matches. They currently head into the 6 Nations in February with their bodies battered after an intense Xmas period playing for their clubs.

If the RFU can afford it I’d even look at centrally contracting the England players to properly look after them.
This is pretty much what should happen. 10 team Prem and 10 team Championship. 1 up, 1 down from each league along with play offs between 9th, 2nd, 3rd & 4th.

Step aside sexton. Best drop goal I’ve ever seen. Watched it live. I shouted “oh my f***ing god” in excitement

Wife looked at me in utter disgust as if to say “you’ve never got that excited with me”….
:lol: :lol:

Class.

I only put it on about a minute before, couldn't believe my eyes.

Hope you're having a good time! Did you take advantage of the pre-match ritual that is the Swift Half? (Marquée on the field behind the east stand)

Wish I could have been there today, sounds like we're finally playing some rugby.
It was a great game mate. Unfortunately I didn’t take advantage of the Swift Half. I didn’t roll out of the Saracens Head until 20 past 2. :lol: Now in Bellushi’s carrying on the booze. 🍻

Back