Egg chasers of the SMB

It's a lovely place to watch rugby, that might be my next game as well. Where are you sitting?

Worth your while downloading the Bath Rugby Bars app so you can jump the beer queues at half time, it was only the Gem that made today worthwhile.
My mate wanted not to be exposed to the elements so the only stand I could see with something that resembled a roof was behind one of the goals. I’ll take a look at that app.
You think you’ve got problems? :)
Who’s your team mate?

You think you’ve got problems? :)
Fair point ;)
My mate wanted not to be exposed to the elements so the only stand I could see with something that resembled a roof was behind one of the goals. I’ll take a look at that app.

Who’s your team mate?
You should be safe from the rain there, that'll be the south stand, to the right of the camera as you look on TV. It's the one place I haven't sat before, so can't comment on what it's like. Hopefully you have a good time.

Well Bath never stop finding new ways for me to describe a performance as the worst I've ever seen. Up against 14 men at home to Sale and can't even manage a losing bonus point.

Absolutely f***ing awful! Another long and frustrating season awaits! :evil:
Good job Worcester are shite otherwise you’ll be propping up the league again

Sam Underhill injured again and will miss the Autumn Internationals. I was so excited about him and Tom Curry after the last WC. Feels like Sam has hardly played since that tournament.

I wouldn’t say I’m a Wasps fan as such but as they’re the closest club to me I tend to go and watch them when I get the chance and keep an eye on their results.

From what I can gather they’re stressing they’re not in administration but have just appointed administrators. :lol:

In all honesty I don’t think it’ll be long before they’ll be in administration. I pick up bits and pieces of news and this has been coming for years. They’re in football levels of debt. Completely unsustainable for a rugby club.

Shock of the year, the RFU are twats! After deciding not to enter the ballot for New Zealand and South Africa tickets this autumn because of sky high prices, this morning in the general sale, all 4 categories were available for both games. Nice of them to give a full 58 minutes notice of the sale starting, but at least I managed to get a couple for the SA game. Up in the gods again, but it's a cracking atmosphere up there.

Back