Egg chasers of the SMB

This cant be for real can it?!!?

"Hi, James here! I’m an internationally renowned athlete " :oops:

what a wanker

In defence of James Haskell (words that are not easy to type) the money raised will go to charity. So I suppose he's putting his powers of bellendery to a good cause
South Africa

Argentina

Last edited:
Gareth Thomas has been living with HIV for a couple of years. Interview in the mirror tomorrow :eek: :(

Aw, fucks sake
This is going to seem really insensitive next to the news about Gareth Thomas but:

England

France

USA

Last edited:
Tonga

Wales

Australia

Last edited:
Aw, fucks sake
This is going to seem really insensitive next to the news about Gareth Thomas but:

England

France

USA

to not list owen farrell as a key player makes no sense... he might possibly be our single most important player

If England can keep Tuilagi, Billy V and Itoje fit, they could win the World Cup with @mcq10 at fly half

I think Farrell is often very underrated and if it comes to it, England can play in other ways such as with a super mobile back row and Slade in the centres. But you're spot on insofar as Jones's plan B, which is to send in the big boys to smash holes in the opposition defence

If England can keep Tuilagi, Billy V and Itoje fit, they could win the World Cup with @mcq10 at fly half
Agree

I know how to wrap my arms in a tackle though ;)
I think Farrell is often very underrated and if it comes to it, England can play in other ways such as with a super mobile back row and Slade in the centres. But you're spot on insofar as Jones's plan B, which is to send in the big boys to smash holes in the opposition defence
Slides injured till knockout stages apparently.

Wales backs coach Rob Howley has been sent home from the World Cup for an alleged breach of World Rugby's laws covering betting and anti-corruption.

Welsh fans that I know are quite relaxed about this
Georgia

Fiji

Last edited:

Back