Egg chasers of the SMB

I think this one saw us through the last one but I'm all for a RWC 2019. Might bring in none rugby fans as well.

One of our coaches has 3 sons - youngest plays in our U13's, middle plays up a year at Colts/U18 and are a really good team

Eldest was on bench for Italy U20 last night (Jake Polledri) - gonna be a helluva player

In fact he could have been playing against someone else from our club , Callum Braley, but he may be over the age limit now
You heard it here first:)
Although hes playing with Callum at club and country now

In a match that I imagine no one on here watched, Bath came from 24-0 down after 20 minutes to beat Gloucester 26-24 at Kingsholm tonight. Virtually no Bath fans made the trip, but a small group of us in the Shed did our best to endear ourselves with the locals.

Hard to know where we stand for the coming season at this stage, but our massive pack looked very strong and caused Gloucester lots of problems. If we can build our game around that, we'll be a right pain in the arse for a lot of teams.

I don't follow a particular club, but enjoy watching the highlights programme on chsnnel 5.

I used to go and watch West (Hartlepool) now and again, but that was many years ago.

Nice opening day win for Worcester v Leicester. It would be nice to not be in another season long relegation battle.

Good chance to rack up some points while teams are weakened by players on international duties in the World Cup.

f***ing glorious. Cheating bastards have known what they've been doing for years. Hopefully they miss out on the play-offs and we get a new name on the trophy this year.

eeesh that’s a big deduction. Apply that deduction to last year’s points total and they would have finished 10th, so they’d not only miss out on the playoffs they’d miss out on the Champion’s Cup.

Of course, had they started the season with that handicap and chosen to give up on all competitions except the league to make the top four, they would only have had to pick up three more wins and four more bonus points to sneak into the top 4.

Back