Egg chasers of the SMB

Falcons down.

This season: Edinburgh and Toulon.

Next season: Bedford and Cornwall.

f***ing Lush.

Richards out.

Not into the egg chasing game but have they changed the rules, do they not have a play off with the top championship team anymore?

Not into the egg chasing game but have they changed the rules, do they not have a play off with the top championship team anymore?
No it's always been automatic relegation. The Championship was decided by play-offs until last season, now it's just decided by whoever finishes top after the 22 rounds.

One of my favourite things in rugby is hearing Lawrence Dallaglio making excuses for Wasps losing. Amazing end to the game at the Rec today. We might even sneak top 6 and paper over the cracks for another year.

How the fuck is Shields in the England team ahead of Underhill and Mercer?
The only reason I can think of is Underhill's regular appointments with the physio's table and Mercer playing in such an inconsistent pack meaning he can rarely show what he's capable of. Today they were mostly getting it right, so the 2 of them were able to show what they're capable of. They must aursur be on the plane to Japan.
By the way, what about Joe Cokanasiga's little look at the camera as he scored his try?

Zach Mercer

Carries 28
Metres 60
Defenders beaten 9
Gainline success 15
2 tries
That look at the camera was great, I'd have loved to have seen the look on Dallaglio's face when that was shown. Another player surely heading to Japan.

He’s going to go into punditry isn’t he with his brand of “Bantz”

I hate the hard bastard me like. He’s so bloody annoying :lol:

I’m other news paddy Jackson is going to rock up at London Irish next season

Kidney should sort him out.

They've also signed the big Aussie prop Kepu who is a monster

There were some fantastic tries scored at the week-end, including the Falcons. Haskell is irritating as f*ck but he was ours. His cameos against Australia were superb. He was like the baby in Incredibles 2, neebody knew what was coming next...

He’s going to go into punditry isn’t he with his brand of “Bantz”

I hate the hard bastard me like. He’s so bloody annoying :lol:

I’m other news paddy Jackson is going to rock up at London Irish next season
Everything happening in that post is horrifying.

Anyone going to the two finals at the weekend?
Leazes end for the Challenge Cup final. Milburn Upper for the Champions Cup final.

Everything happening in that post is horrifying.

Leazes end for the Challenge Cup final. Milburn Upper for the Champions Cup final.

Odd fact : my wife’s the French announcer for the challenge cup final. She’s at rehearsals today. Getting complimentary tickets but no idea where we’re sitting. Be weird to hear her voice over the mags PA <shudder >

Back