Egg chasers of the SMB

You’ve had a hit and miss season mind. See young burns is eligible to play for the Irish. He’s had a great season individually

The coaching set up didn't come in until the season had already started so it's been playing catch up since then, but Dan McFarland and Dwayne Peel have got them firing.

Billy Burns seems a decent 10. Kicks a bit too much for me......but what do I know!

Ahem.

I’m pretty sure I said at around November time it was a toss up between who was the worse number 10 him or burns and you stuck up for Priestland ;)
Bugger! Serious brain fart there :oops:

It was a toss up earlier in the season with both of them having more than their fair share of cock ups. Burns has become so much more consistent as the season has gone on, whereas Priestland doesn't seem to know where he is on the pitch (see his attempt to call a mark from outside the 22 tonight).

I think this is where you can say 'I told you so' ;)

Bugger! Serious brain fart there :oops:

It was a toss up earlier in the season with both of them having more than their fair share of cock ups. Burns has become so much more consistent as the season has gone on, whereas Priestland doesn't seem to know where he is on the pitch (see his attempt to call a mark from outside the 22 tonight).

I think this is where you can say 'I told you so' ;)
I’m not that type of person. :lol:

I know my 10s and I think both are shite.

Back