Egg chasers of the SMB

No issues for me with full back and fly half, Daly/Watson at 15, Farrell at 10 with Ford/Cipriani as back up.

Robson should be given a chance at 9 though.

I'd like to see Spencer at 9. The problem we have is that Jones hasn't got the right mix with his initial first choices but no one else has had a chance to develop to test level in that position.

FFS man, Exeter clearly have some kind of mental block about Europe. Have to wait until next year and the arrival of Hogg
I can't work out why Exeter have such a mental block with Europe, normally a home game against Gloucester should be a straightforward 5 pointer for a team like them, even in conditions like that.

As for Bath :evil: The only thing I'm surprised about is we didn't get completely annihilated.

I can't work out why Exeter have such a mental block with Europe, normally a home game against Gloucester should be a straightforward 5 pointer for a team like them, even in conditions like that.

As for Bath :evil: The only thing I'm surprised about is we didn't get completely annihilated.
See bath weren’t very sporting allowing Leinster fans to bring in flags citing Health and safety :lol:

I’d say he’s bending the truth perhaps. Hence my post above about an interim manager for the all blacks. My guess is it’s all choreographed so that he leaves Ireland, takes a short sabbatical (I’ll not even grace it with the term retirement) and then step into the New Zealand post. As an Irishman I’m gutted to be losing him obviously. Tied in with the likes of Rory Best, Devin Toner and others who have had a huge influence for us now at the end of their careers I think we’ll be in transition for a while after the World Cup. Although with Farrell at the helm and some of the talent we have coming through I am quietly optimistic we can maintain our rankings for a few years to come yet.

Back