Egg chasers of the SMB

I live in Kingston Park.

We have parking permits because people take the piss blocking streets and driveways on matchdays. Doesn’t bother me personally but it must be annoying for some.

Can probably use the Tesco car park nearby and the primary school gets used as match day parking.

Seriously doubt you’d get a fine in Tesco but he might not want to risk it.

Tbf I won’t be in so I might consider letting him use my drive :lol:

Cheers, mate said he parks at Tesco for training when hes up there, but matchday could be different. Think we're just going to park at metro and get that across, saves the hassle

Cheers, mate said he parks at Tesco for training when hes up there, but matchday could be different. Think we're just going to park at metro and get that across, saves the hassle

Tbh on a normal weeknight you can park on the streets on the estate opposite, where I live. It’s just matchdays the permit restrictions are in force.

I live in Kingston Park.

We have parking permits because people take the piss blocking streets and driveways on matchdays. Doesn’t bother me personally but it must be annoying for some.

Can probably use the Tesco car park nearby and the primary school gets used as match day parking.

Seriously doubt you’d get a fine in Tesco but he might not want to risk it.

Tbf I won’t be in so I might consider letting him use my drive :lol:
I got one a while ago but it was after a daytime game. Dunno if they switch them off after 6 or something.

Chiefs coming up short again.

Some game that, breathless watching that game.

How good is Jack Nowell though. Absolute beast of a player.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd look for some help here. I'll be up in N.E. for the Ireland v England game and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any decent rugby pubs in Newcastle or Morpeth, mainly somewhere that won't be full of ne'er-do-wells!

Just been to KP to watch Poly wimmen hammer Birmingham 69-0

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd look for some help here. I'll be up in N.E. for the Ireland v England game and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any decent rugby pubs in Newcastle or Morpeth, mainly somewhere that won't be full of ne'er-do-wells!

Other than any of the local clubs, I'd only ever watch rugby at The Lonsdale beside West Jesmond metro station. It's full of hooray Henrys mind.

Just been to KP to watch Poly wimmen hammer Birmingham 69-0

Other than any of the local clubs, I'd only ever watch rugby at The Lonsdale beside West Jesmond metro station. It's full of hooray Henrys mind.

Used to go there regularly when I was at uni up there 7 years ago, definitely wasn't like that then. Sounds much more my scene now :lol:

Type of bellends who only watch Rugby when the 6 Nations is on so they can preach about being superior to the Football crowd but couldn't name half the teams in the Premiership.
I could name the towns but the fuckers keep changing their names.:lol: What are Leeds these days, Leeds Carnegie still? And yes I know they aren't Prem anymore ;)

Back