Egg chasers of the SMB

Yeah thought beforehand they were saying TMO should be secondary to ref and guided by him rather than other way.

Do think Garces is a top ref
Disagree with this. Relies far too much on the TMO, doesn't trust his own instinct and picks his side in the first 10 minutes every time. I can't recall him having a good overall game.

Disagree with this. Relies far too much on the TMO, doesn't trust his own instinct and picks his side in the first 10 minutes every time. I can't recall him having a good overall game.

Poor today but think he’s one of the better ones...all about opinions of course

Loved Underhill standing up Barrett even if ultimately came to nowt

Yeah thought beforehand they were saying TMO should be secondary to ref and guided by him rather than other way.

Do think Garces is a top ref

depends whether it's an england game he's in charge of or not. i do actually think he's good but there always seems to be an undercurrent of favouritism towards the all blacks which is bad for the game.
tbh i don't have sky so never watched the game, i just relied on the radio and texts from mates. judging from the commentary the right decision was made so fair play. looking forward to watching the highlights on council telly later on.

depends whether it's an england game he's in charge of or not. i do actually think he's good but there always seems to be an undercurrent of favouritism towards the all blacks which is bad for the game.
tbh i don't have sky so never watched the game, i just relied on the radio and texts from mates. judging from the commentary the right decision was made so fair play. looking forward to watching the highlights on council telly later on.

It was the wrong decision and inexcusable considering it went to the TMO.

Back