Egg chasers of the SMB

Now let's hope Ireland smash those arrogant, cheating Hobbit nonces all the way back to Middle Earth
For this weekend only I am wearing my ireland shirt and claiming dual nationality.

All the lads I play rugby with always slag me about being Irish (Irish family and missus)and the fact I’m even more pro England because of this.

But by Christ I hate the AB me

Unless you’ve Scottish family as in parents or wife, I see no reason to support those bitter fuckers :lol:
I've got nowt against them in rugby. It's a good day out, far cheaper than Twickenham. Seen the world's very best which is all I'm bothered about really. Ticket prices at Twickenham are just ridiculous. I'll watch any international rugby union to be fair. I have no Scottish family that i know of.

I've got nowt against them in rugby. It's a good day out, far cheaper than Twickenham. Seen the world's very best which is all I'm bothered about really. Ticket prices at Twickenham are just ridiculous. I'll watch any international rugby union to be fair. I have no Scottish family that i know of.
The rugby fans hate the English even more than the football fans.

Flower of Scotland was first sang at a 5 nations game

The rugby fans hate the English even more than the football fans.

Flower of Scotland was first sang at a 5 nations game

Never had any bother at all in the pubs/ground, always found Edinburgh/Murrayfield to be very welcoming.

Seens the world's very best and I'm pleased I've had the chance. Just hope to always see a good game and have a good day.

Never been to a 6 nations game yet though.

Wasn't aware Uruguay vs Fiji was in England today otherwise I'd have gone to that, standing tickets were only £15.

Never had any bother at all in the pubs/ground, always found Edinburgh/Murrayfield to be very welcoming.

Seens the world's very best and I'm pleased I've had the chance. Just hope to always see a good game and have a good day.

Never been to a 6 nations game yet though.

Wasn't aware Uruguay vs Fiji was in England today otherwise I'd have gone to that, standing tickets were only £15.
Me neither, I've only been there once, but that was for the Calcutta Cup. The Scotch certainly made their voices heard, but no hint of any bother with them.

Doesn't beat a day out at Twickers for a top international though.

Back