Egg chasers of the SMB

Any of you follow a club rugby team, or is it all about the international games?

I'm watching a lot of Aviva premiership games and the standard's excellent. But I'm wondering if I should throw my lot in with a club. The North East team is a non starter - Newcastle Falcons, my arse. My local team is Saracens so maybe them, but they're not exactly a flair team. Of the teams with real attacking ability they're the big clubs and something isn't right about being a glory bastard whatever the sport...

I watch the falcons when I can and my son plays first team for Gateshead. I’m starting to enjoy it more than football...apart from when the lads are playing that is.

I wonder if the ref is going to pull up the kiwis for the constant crossing and taking out the tackler.

I f***ing hate New Zealand me

f***ing hell

He listened :lol:

England should probably have gone for the posts the second time there but I hate the phrase "take the three points".

You don't get to take three points, you get a chance of three points, and even the best kickers are 50/50 from out wide.

Without doubt. Easily one of the worst refs in the world.

Steve Walsh with a whiff of garlic

Stuart Barnes is doing my f***ing head in

Speaking of which, thanks for jinxing it with the shit about the end of the Hartley era Barnes you giant sloppy fanny fart

Ouch. Think we've let them take over now

Nice from Farrell. Care's going to fuck this up though

Last edited:

Back