Egg chasers of the SMB

Thought hodgeson was starting?
Went off with a Knee injury and was replaced with Swiel however Flood took the kicks.

Don't know how we can be so free flowing and energetic in the Heineken/Premiership cup then when we get back to the Premiership itself revert to playing a type of Rugby so negative it would even make David Moyes blush.

Anyone off to their respective national sides game today?
I'm down in London now. Just getting ready to go meet one of our work suppliers who is hopefully going to buy copious amounts of alcohol before we head off to England vs Japan at Twickenham. I like rugby but wouldn't say I was a huge fan.

I'm down in London now. Just getting ready to go meet one of our work suppliers who is hopefully going to buy copious amounts of alcohol before we head off to England vs Japan at Twickenham. I like rugby but wouldn't say I was a huge fan.
I'm about to have a shower, get a spoons breakfast in me then head over too. I should be playing today, but missing one fixture a year should be OK.

I'm about to have a shower, get a spoons breakfast in me then head over too. I should be playing today, but missing one fixture a year should be OK.
Pfff

No comittment.

I’ve been playing all season with various knocks and injuries ;)

Saw the highlights of the Gloucester game this morning.

Cipirani has another worldly.

Seems EJ the only person in England that doesn’t rate him.

Last edited:

Back