EA Sports FC 24 (FIFA)

Fantasy upgrades have gone through
Packed kessler a few weeks ago. Despite her champs hero card being great i couldnt get used to her in games and she disappeared. I used her in an sbc and got toty lahm so cant complain too much, but if she hits 93 itll leave a sour taste like.

Werner looks like hes going to hit 99pace base rating and that will.leave him in the category of best in the game contender for me

Packed kessler a few weeks ago. Despite her champs hero card being great i couldnt get used to her in games and she disappeared. I used her in an sbc and got toty lahm so cant complain too much, but if she hits 93 itll leave a sour taste like.

Werner looks like hes going to hit 99pace base rating and that will.leave him in the category of best in the game contender for me
Pretty much guaranteed he's gunna be at least 92, but you'd back Spurs for 4 more goals from Fulham and Luton for the max upgrade. Canny ridiculous card considering he wasn't massively expensive.

Pretty much guaranteed he's gunna be at least 92, but you'd back Spurs for 4 more goals from Fulham and Luton for the max upgrade. Canny ridiculous card considering he wasn't massively expensive.
Is it confirmed as luton? I know it was chelsea game but was postponed so wasnt sure if they would wait for that game

Either way id expect it to be atleast another increase

Is it confirmed as luton? I know it was chelsea game but was postponed so wasnt sure if they would wait for that game

Either way id expect it to be atleast another increase
Yes just whatever the next 2 games would be regardless of fixture changes. Think there's some confusion about Carvalho though, his SBC came out an hour after the Chelsea Vs Brentford game had finished so unsure whether that was included in the 4 games

£11.99 in steam sale at the moment if anyone is considering getting it
Don’t waste your money
Game is unplayable for me.
All my players are slow as hell, the opposition players just breeze past them. When I do have the ball I have to sometimes press a button 2 or so 3 times before my players will pass.

If I manage to make an attack the AI auto defending and blocking beat me.

Last edited:
Don’t waste your money
Game is unplayable for me.
All my players are slow as hell, the opposition players just breeze past them. When I do have the ball I have to sometimes press a button 2 or so 3 times before my players will pass.

If I manage to make an attack the AI auto defending and blocking beat me.
Don't want to sound rude but all you've done on this thread and last years FIFA23 thread is complain about the game, if it's getting you wound up so much you should probably take some time away from it

Don't want to sound rude but all you've done on this thread and last years FIFA23 thread is complain about the game, if it's getting you wound up so much you should probably take some time away from it
I may not be the best player but what chance do I have when everyone just walks past my players and button presses are not responsive.

Played on 6 ping last night instead of usual 24 went 8-2 weekend league normally 11 wins on average in total. Also the new Japanese CB is quite decent

Worst I've ever known the game for lag was playing on 6 ping Sunday won 20 plus games in the space of one session then rest of the week 18+ ping no one running or anything awful.

Back