EA Sports FC 24 (FIFA)

If the goss is true then Online career mode will be the game mode to play, FUT will be putting people off the fact you can play the lasses alongside the blokes. Not many people will enjoy the likes of Alex Morgan, Russo etc being better cards than some premiership cards.

Last edited:
i gave up with FIFA months ago but would have picked this up. only really interested in ultimate team but if they're going with mixed gender teams I'll be giving it a miss

ultimate team is about as unrealistic as you can get but that's just too daft for me

I didn't think they'd be able to use real teams and player names without the FIFA approval. Maybe they just go to each league directly instead.

If the goss is true then Online career mode will be the game mode to play, FUT will be putting people off the fact you can play the lasses alongside the blokes. Not many people will enjoy the likes of Alex Morgan, Russo etc being better cards than some premiership cards.

How would that work? Online career mode?

It looks poor so far.

The player images on the cover are woeful and the trailer is not any better.

Prices are through the roof for the Ultimate Edition also with a 20% increase on last year.

I'm usually a pre-order immediately every year person but I think I'll hold off for a while based on what we've seen so far.

Yp
It looks poor so far.

The player images on the cover are woeful and the trailer is not any better.

Prices are through the roof for the Ultimate Edition also with a 20% increase on last year.

I'm usually a pre-order immediately every year person but I think I'll hold off for a while based on what we've seen so far.
You'd think they could keep the price the same or lower now they aren't paying for the FIFA licence.

Trailer of gameplay today will be interesting. I say I won't buy it but I know I will as there is no competition.

One positive point is you can now upgrade a player in ultimate team completing objectives like score 50 goals with Ross Stewart to increase his shooting.

Might make the game a bit more interesting this year but fuck am I paying for ultimate edition

Most clubs/leagues license separately. That’s how PES used to have the odd licensed English club.

This.

And that's why Football Manager change their club names if anyone's dick enough to claim copyright just for using the name - Only Man Utd, Napoli and Roma have done it so far but it shows how it isn't so simple.

Last edited:

Back