EA Sports FC 24 (FIFA)

Got that Future Stars Evo finished for Bryan, but starting to down tools now I think can't be bothered with any long grind. Gunna sell everything I have tradeable and dump all my untradeables into SBCs and see what I come out with. Just gunna focus on building up my SAFC Evo team and have a bit of fun with it, it's getting a bit tiresome now coming up against credit card teams and rats every other game. The store packs have killed the game, you could literally start playing today and buy that ridiculous 700k pack and probably have a team that could compete as well as some fodder you could use for some player SBCs. A new promo every week doesn't help either, you could grind for a player you want then come next week there's already a better player out. But it's all about the money and people are gunna keep buying points so it won't stop.

Last edited:
Anyone want a Pele for minimum buy now?
@deodrant2 @Adzy @naughtynose @Jokei84 @Inside Forward

Fancy a chance of a Pele at minimum buy now?
Had enough and quitting?

Bots will beat any of us to it. You’re better off selling him for his current price and taking a break.

Then when you come back you can either buy him or someone else decent.
Got that Future Stars Evo finished for Bryan, but starting to down tools now I think can't be bothered with any long grind. Gunna sell everything I have tradeable and dump all my untradeables into SBCs and see what I come out with. Just gunna focus on building up my SAFC Evo team and have a bit of fun with it, it's getting a bit tiresome now coming up against credit card teams and rats every other game. The store packs have killed the game, you could literally start playing today and buy that ridiculous 700k pack and probably have a team that could compete as well as some fodder you could use for some player SBCs. A new promo every week doesn't help either, you could grind for a player you want then come next week there's already a better player out. But it's all about the money and people are gunna keep buying points so it won't stop.
It’s obscene at the minute, makes me sick how much some of those packs are. f***ing arsehole streamers pushing them every day.

Last edited:
Had enough and quitting?

Bots will beat any of us to it. You’re better off selling him for his current price and taking a break.

Then when you come back you can either buy him or someone else decent.

It’s obscene at the minute, makes me sick how much some of those packs are. f***ing arsehole streamers pushing them every day.
Aye. Always make it to around this time, usually earlier tbf, and end up wrapping in so I won’t end up back on it.

Ya right about the bots but a mate got R9 when I done it last year so you never know.

Bonus objective has just gone up for 4000xp if people are struggling to finish the season pass by Thursday. Can also get loyalty packs in the store if you're a regular player, 10 and 30 coins plus bigger ones.

Bonus objective has just gone up for 4000xp if people are struggling to finish the season pass by Thursday. Can also get loyalty packs in the store if you're a regular player, 10 and 30 coins plus bigger ones.
Spot on this mate thanks, going away today but smashed a few SB and finished the objectives, got the new Gerrard out the last pack!

Selected the 84+ x20 for the level 20 season rewards and packed 2x85 and 18x84.
Minging
Got 90 Ginola in the latest hero pick, feel like I deserved it cos I did it so many times with crap but now my attacking options are daft, I’ve got players worth close to a mil can’t get a game!

Last edited:

its getting worse like

The new Fantasy Cup is a good addition. Unlimited games and the rewards are really good, only 86 max rated teams also so everyone is on a pretty even keel

The new Fantasy Cup is a good addition. Unlimited games and the rewards are really good, only 86 max rated teams also so everyone is on a pretty even keel
The friendlies would be a lot more enjoyable if they weren’t still based, I’m only division 3 atm but Jesus what a chore.

The friendlies would be a lot more enjoyable if they weren’t still based, I’m only division 3 atm but Jesus what a chore.
Sick of playing golden goal until I score first of course.
Game is unplayable today for me, feels like my players are running in treacle compared to the opponent.

Last edited:

Back