EA Sports FC 24 (FIFA)

Been playing FUT for a while now and this is without doubt the worst one they've ever released. Got rid of loads of good things such as Silver Stars, Champs reds etc. Even the layout of the menus and the card designs are crap, it's like it's been rushed out.

Any good centre backs for this golden glow up 2?
I've whacked Hume in mine haha, gets him upto 86. Had to discard my 71 Evo I already had of him before it would let me do it though

That Dragusin who Spurs signed looked a canny option, 88 rated with 87 pace, 83 defence and 87 physical

I've whacked Hume in mine haha, gets him upto 86. Had to discard my 71 Evo I already had of him before it would let me do it though

That Dragusin who Spurs signed looked a canny option, 88 rated with 87 pace, 83 defence and 87 physical
I've already evoed most Sunderland players I might just do Hume for the crack! I'm that sick of my CBS I've start using 88 Ballard again

I've already evoed most Sunderland players I might just do Hume for the crack! I'm that sick of my CBS I've start using 88 Ballard again
Our squads are updated with the January signings, unfortunately Mundle is slightly too quick but Callum Styles actually looks really good with the glow up

I'm not having his mop of hair cluttering my screen :lol: I wish I never done Roberts now
Could always try Hjelde 😅 You could quick sell your Roberts and buy another one to glow up, I wouldn't bother like, my Roberts is only 83 but he's way better than the one the glow up spits out.

Could always try Hjelde 😅 You could quick sell your Roberts and buy another one to glow up, I wouldn't bother like, my Roberts is only 83 but he's way better than the one the glow up spits out.
Good to know mate I'm buzzing with my mayenda 83 he'd a little chod

Roberts goes into the new evo and comes out an 89. Not sure if been mentioned. He is very good albeit a few weaknesses
As i can see people are aware now ive actually read the thread......

I think the 89 roberts is way better than i initially thought he would be. I have got a dead eye on him which leaves him with the 96 accel 88sprint, 87 finish 90power 88longshots 98 vision 99 short passing 88curve 99agility and 99balance. Aswell as 87 control, 89 dribbling andn86 composure

With that chem style and the incisive pass plus trait he is brilliant in CAM. I play a 4312 in division 1 and he has 20 goals and 17 assists in 25 games. His final pass is brilliant but has to be on his left or its going nowhere.

He can also finish in the box and his finesse outside of the box shots arent bad

Quick review, probably a bit of bias as i enjoy sunderland players more, but i would definately advise doing him
Fuhrich just got a goal in stuttgart game. Thats 2 wins for them too. Another appearance in the next 2 games could be a big card if they get 6 goals aswell

Last edited:
Roberts goes into the new evo and comes out an 89. Not sure if been mentioned. He is very good albeit a few weaknesses

I think the 89 roberts is way better than i initially thought he would be. I have got a dead eye on him which leaves him with the 96 accel 88sprint, 87 finish 90power 88longshots 98 vision 99 short passing 88curve 99agility and 99balance. Aswell as 87 control, 89 dribbling andn86 composure

With that chem style and the incisive pass plus trait he is brilliant in CAM. I play a 4312 in division 1 and he has 20 goals and 17 assists in 25 games. His final pass is brilliant but has to be on his left or its going nowhere.

He can also finish in the box and his finesse outside of the box shots arent bad

Quick review, probably a bit of bias as i enjoy sunderland players more, but i would definately advise doing him
Fuhrich just got a goal in stuttgart game. Thats 2 wins for them too. Another appearance in the next 2 games could be a big card if they get 6 goals aswell
Lovely, Fuhrich been sitting on my bench ready to start.....had him starting initially then packed Raul WW so had to shift Werner to LW to play him, but Werner is too good not to play ST so now Fuhrich will upgrade I will have to drop Raul instead.....got HM Kane in as well to replace my TOTGS Kane, Wolf RB Showdown from Dortmund is coming soon so I will put him in, drop Rijkhard and shift Kimmich to CM

Last edited:
He's insane already gunna be one of the best cards in the game soon, +2 for Porro too
I agree he is the best striker ive used

Managed to pack toty lahm in the pick. Got standard butra in the new pack which is average, but ive never used him so be fun off the bench.

Despite him being the son of the enemy i had to do liverpools clark as he seems a complete all rounder. Plus 1 upgrade due too. Then try the evo if it lets me to get to 91. Be ideal

I’ve got an 82 Roberts that I’m a big fan of

Checked his stats compared to yours and almost identical. Was going to ditch mine and put him through this one but will use for someone else now I think.

Probably Cirkin, Hume or Ba

I’ve got an 82 Roberts that I’m a big fan of

Checked his stats compared to yours and almost identical. Was going to ditch mine and put him through this one but will use for someone else now I think.

Probably Cirkin, Hume or Ba
I honestly cant speak highly enough of this card when used in CAM mind. Now on 65 games 52 goals 48 assists.

Genuinely miss him when i sub him off and i replace him with either jairzinho/butra/89 lookman and none have the same effect. His passing is insane but also his finishing

Hes scored a few headers which i find bizarre.

My friend had a 82 or 83 Roberts a while back and he wasnt even close to this card (might be the extra performance for being a 89 card) and the pass plus on this card is the main feature. He creates most of my attacks. I really recommend doing it i dont think you will look back bud

Last edited:

Back