Durham’s T20 Campaign

Marty’s match notes intro: 👇

The end of the road, hurrah

It's the final T20 this year for Durham. It's this afternoon at Derby and it can't come soon enough for me.

If they lose at Derbyshire they will equal their worst season with 10 defeats.

I already think arriving home maybe the highlight of my day, or a quick stop at the Wetherby Whaler. Certainly the cricket served up in recent weeks has been hard to stomach once again. But the fish and chips won't be.

Injuries haven't helped and international call-ups. But they have simply exposed a squad which doesn't appear able to deal with such issues.

Why have we not seen any of the younger players featuring, especially given the competition went south games ago and it was obvious the results weren't coming?

Marty’s match notes intro: 👇

The end of the road, hurrah

It's the final T20 this year for Durham. It's this afternoon at Derby and it can't come soon enough for me.

If they lose at Derbyshire they will equal their worst season with 10 defeats.

I already think arriving home maybe the highlight of my day, or a quick stop at the Wetherby Whaler. Certainly the cricket served up in recent weeks has been hard to stomach once again. But the fish and chips won't be.

Injuries haven't helped and international call-ups. But they have simply exposed a squad which doesn't appear able to deal with such issues.

Why have we not seen any of the younger players featuring, especially given the competition went south games ago and it was obvious the results weren't coming?
:lol::lol: He definitely reads on here

What’s his full name, never looked the fella up?
Marty Emmerson . He reads our messages out during comms some days. I wished @brandon a happy birthday on his 60th

he knew I was on a wind up though but played along . Mentions the forum

he has a id for here and has posted. I can’t remember it though
What’s his full name, never looked the fella up?
@Marty cricket
No. Wrong one

Last edited:
Is Bushnell still in the squad?

Looks like Marcus North gave permission for him to play for his club yesterday. Sadly he got a first baller.

Back