Durham’s T20 Campaign

Coggers giving away what the BBC reports as 21 runs in 2 overs is fran(klin)y shocking. Carse let by 17 for the same number of overs too, dreadful man, that may have cost them the dub here
Coggers giving away what the BBC reports as 21 runs in 2 overs is fran(klin)y shocking. Carse let by 17 for the same number of overs too, dreadful man, that may have cost them the dub here
Oh god they're all at it Raine giving 11 from 1!!!!!!

Last edited:
I’ll eat my hat if Derby don’t easily hunt that total down
Well on the way after 8 overs.
What a completely disastrous campaign this has been
Shambolic in all departments

Yellow shirted cowardly custard campaign conducted by chicken hearted cricketers masquerading as Durham professional players
Am I angry ? Can you tell
We help all other teams with their record breaking

Has anyone got an updated stat on how many home T20s have been lost in the last two or three years? I’m sure it was something like 13 of the last 18.

Having serious reservations about getting season tickets next year, we get them subsidised because of the bairn’s all-stars but it’s £30 a time in fuel, tunnel and food/drink on top, to watch one-sided games

Thank god that's finished.
I can't think of one player who has in the slightest enhanced their reputation as a T20 player and most have taken a big step backwards. Possible exceptions are Ben Raine who probably fulfilled his role as a steady county all rounder and AJ Tye who stopped his holiday bought a pair of bowling boots and looked comfortably our best bowler.

As far as the coach goes I'm not as anti Franklin as some but when you look at what Mickey Arthur has achieved influencing Derbyshire then Franklin is coming up as short as our team which is full of very experienced cricketers.

I don't think I could take one positive out of the whole competition.

Shame leics got a pts deduction, would have been good to see them and derbyshire go through. As for durham the less said the better, apart from it is a good day out

Back