Duke of York Plaque at the SOL.

to be fair he spent 22 years in the navy and flew helicopters in the falklands war to draw enemy fire away from the ships

so have thousands of blokes. thousands have done a hell of a lot in the armed forces that him. why don't we invite them to give us the honour of opening the stadium?

oh aye, because those blokes are cannon fodder to the establishment and didn't happen to squirted out of the royal quim, therefore they aren't worth as much as prince andrew.

what a world we live in. its 2022 for fucks sake
Actually he has. I've been on trade missions in Asia with him, his presence helped secure millions of pounds of business. He was a hard worker. Still a c*nt though.

depends on your definition of 'hard work'

i bet 99% of people on here work 10x harder than he ever has, given what our meagre rewards are compared to his

Last edited:

so have thousands of blokes. thousands have done a hell of a lot in the armed forces that him. why don't we invite them to give us the honour of opening the stadium?

oh aye, because those blokes are cannon fodder to the establishment and didn't happen to squirted out of the royal quim, therefore they aren't worth as much as prince andrew.

what a world we live in. its 2022 for fucks sake

depends on your definition of 'hard work'

i bet 99% of people on here work 10x harder than he ever has, given what our meagre rewards are compared to his
Thousands of blokes flew helicopters in the Falklands war?

Really?

Back