Duke of York Plaque at the SOL.

I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.
savile did loads of charity work as well. i'm sure they'd be quite happy still being associated with him as long as it was before he was caught.

I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.

If you don't join the woke brigade you are a White Supremacist, Racist, Transphobe etc.

Actually he has. I've been on trade missions in Asia with him, his presence helped secure millions of pounds of business. He was a hard worker. Still a c*nt though.

He also served in the Falklands

Im sorry but he was only on trade missions as he was born to the queen. Fair enough to the Falklands, but then many people served and didnt get the honours he did.....

.....you can probably tell I'm a republican :lol:

Im sorry but he was only on trade missions as he was born to the queen. Fair enough to the Falklands, but then many people served and didnt get the honours he did.....

.....you can probably tell I'm a republican :lol:
So am I. But he really did work hard. Obviously he wouldn't have been there had he not been born into royalty but I have to give him credit for the job he did.

Last edited:
who was that like?
Princess Margaret's son and Princess Di were friends.

Princess Di understandibly was a little upset that Camilla Parker Bowles and her husband Prince Charles were good friends though Camilla Parker Bowles's husband, Andrew (not to be confused with Prince Andrew who was genuinely good friends with Jeffrey Epstein who taffiked kids around the world for sex with rich men) was also good friends with Princess Anne who was also Prince Charles sister.

We do, however, need to look up to this family who give this great country of ours its moral compass.

Last edited:
Princess Margaret's son and Princess Di were friends.

Princess Di understandibly was a little upset that Camilla Parker Bowles and her husband Prince Charles were good friends though Camilla Parker Bowles's husband, Andrew (not to be confused with Prince Andrew who was genuinely good friends with Jeffrey Epstein who taffiked kids around the world for sex with rich men) was also good friends with Princess Anne who was also Prince Charles sister.

We do, however, need to look up to this family who give this great country of ours its moral compass.
So you saying Diana shagged the furniture maker?

Itll likely have a stamp with some commercial number like 63453441 on it so the can take the 5 1 out of it and think it's hilarious . Thats ultimate mag logic. Similar logic that led people to support the Nazis. Makes no sense to good minded folk

:lol: :lol:

aye reet, football rivals taking the piss out of each other is definitely a slippery slope to fascism

Nice to out yourself as a nonce apologist.
If you don't join the woke brigade you are a White Supremacist, Racist, Transphobe etc.
Is it now ‘woke’ to be against sexual assault. Interesting turn of events.

Probably depends on the outcome of any investigation/trial
Why bother? Everyone has already decided he is guilty including the Royal family. People on this forum were calling for him to be executed on the other thread.

No need for proof. The pitchfork brigade have taken over. Allegations are all you need now and the brain dead mob does the rest of the work for you.

Back