Duke of York Plaque at the SOL.

Don’t tell the mags they’ll be all over it.
Itll likely have a stamp with some commercial number like 63453441 on it so the can take the 5 1 out of it and think it's hilarious . Thats ultimate mag logic. Similar logic that led people to support the Nazis. Makes no sense to good minded folk

Probably depends on the outcome of any investigation/trial
I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.

I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.
Honour? He's done nothing in life other than be lucky enough to be the queen's son.

Back