Duke of York Plaque at the SOL.

SAFC_WB

Goalkeeper
Don’t tell the mags they’ll be all over it.
Itll likely have a stamp with some commercial number like 63453441 on it so the can take the 5 1 out of it and think it's hilarious . Thats ultimate mag logic. Similar logic that led people to support the Nazis. Makes no sense to good minded folk

SAFC1962

Central Defender
Probably depends on the outcome of any investigation/trial
I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.

spoony

Striker
I would be against SAFC joining the "woke" brigade. He did SAFC this honour before the alleged offences, as the monarch's son. Is every poster on this board in the 100% nice/honest/god-fearing/non-pervert category? At present he has not been found guilty of anything, most experts are suggesting an out of court settlement (which is probably 90% guilty), just leave it for me. It's a plaque....end of.
Honour? He's done nothing in life other than be lucky enough to be the queen's son.