Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

I shall certainly take your word on the matter because you appear to have seen the interview whereas I couldn't be arsed . It's just that certain newspapers seem to be implying that he is still a non sweater which what I went with. There's fake news for you.

Anyway I am very relieved to hear that his condition was temporary. I perfectly understand his situation I have similar difficulties and I am up in Court next week . The Prosecution intend to argue that my fingerprints were found at the scene when in fact at the time I was suffering from a rare but temporary condition which meant that I had no fingerprints to leave so those they found couldn't be mine . Happily now of course my prints are fully restored but at the time well....

A doctor has at least confirmed that what he said is possible. Has any doctor confirmed what you're claiming?
20 years?!!!

You tell me. Just said he could. Then trauma cause a condition where he couldn't. Then finally got it sorted.

I'm not saying I believe him but it has been confirmed in can happen.

Last edited:
A doctor has at least confirmed that what he said is possible.
Really?

I've only heard several doctors saying it is nonsense. There was a study on horses where this was thought could have happened but it has not been recorded that adrenaline overload lead to a temporary stopping of sweating.

I burned off the prints off my thumb and forefinger in a first year metalwork lesson. Never came back mind.

The last bit is key.
Really?

I've only heard several doctors saying it is nonsense. There was a study on horses where this was thought could have happened but it has not been recorded that adrenaline overload lead to a temporary stopping of sweating.

So it could, in theory....

It's bollocks isn't it!? :lol:

Last edited:
This is bollocks. If you can't sweat you'd have to pant, like a dog.
The last bit is key.

When he says "military personnel" it kind of implies those in the real thick of it.

Last edited:
The last bit is key.

So it could, in theory....

It's bollocks isn't it!? :lol:

That doesn't say this is a temporary condition though.
Also I like that they use a picture of him sweating in the article 🤣

Back