Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

Me anarl, even if they don't find you, you end up going insane, shooting yourself in the head twice, then setting fire to yourself, like that bloke, James Andanson, who was driving the Fiat in Paris,(allegedly) the night Lady D met her maker, you just can't be to careful these days .. ;)

Indeed. Best we all just move on.

It seems like they are dragging their heels over finding Maxwell, this woman could blow the whole affair wide open, get her caught and questioned.

Maybe she's done a Lord Lucan or last seen on a plane for Thailand. Well at least she knows one of the key witnesses saw nowt or can't remember so has nothing to say to the FBI or anybody, someone who was pointing out he was her friend rather than her unbecoming boyfriend who was always nothing more than a +1 to him.

Last edited:
Maybe she's done a Lord Lucan or last seen on a plane for Thailand. Well at least she knows one of the key witnesses saw nowt or can't remember so has nothing to say to the FBI or anybody, someone who was pointing out he was her friend rather than her unbecoming boyfriend who was always nothing more than a +1 to him.
Growing up in her household I'd say she knows the lie of the land on shit like this

I think what people forget, this is not just about Andrew, and one girl, there's lots of high profile people, as well as all the girls/boys/Children, that's been abused, it dates back years, and these people have/are being protected, usually by their rich and famous friends, the Clinton's, Savile, Helm house, Ted Heath etc, etc, how many children have lost their lives because of these sick bastards, the public world wide should be kicking up a fuss and demanding answers.

[QUOTE="dangermows, post: 30779984, member: 15596"

Do any of the photos prove what he said was wrong, in that he said for only a certain period of time he couldn't sweat? Again, not saying I beliceve him, but a doctor said it is scientifically possible that he could sweat, then a trauma resulted in him not being able to for a period of time. They'd have to prove the photos of him sweating are during the time he said he couldn't.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't want to put words in to your mouth but I think that the conclusion that can be drawn from the questions you raised points to the fact that the whole "unable to sweat" thing is a rather flimsy / half arsed defence taking in to consideration the seriousness and the detail of the allegations that have been made.

The woman referred to a whole series of events in relation to her claim and it happens that one observation that she made was that he was rather sweaty on one particular occasion. This seems to have been picked out as a matter of huge significance by him on the basis we assume that were he able to disprove that one single detail then the credibility of her whole story would collapse . The reality is that her claims do not rest on that one observation alone . Indeed he may not be able to sweat but there might be a dozen reasons why a the time she mistakenly believed that he was. Given his inability to sweat He may have for example just poured a bucket of water over his own head as he was over heating. Who knows? It all looks just a bit too desperate on his behalf.

I understand from his interview that since his experience in the Falklands he still remains sweatless so it appears any recent photographic evidence to the contrary would prove to be of some interest.

Do any of the photos prove what he said was wrong, in that he said for only a certain period of time he couldn't sweat? Again, not saying I believe him, but a doctor said it is scientifically possible that he could sweat, then a trauma resulted in him not being able to for a period of time. They'd have to prove the photos of him sweating are during the time he said he couldn't.

In the interview, he stated that he couldn't sweat until two years ago. The photos that are being shared around online seem to indicate they were more than two years old but not older than before or just after the Falklands conflict.

It would be reasonably simple for someone with extensive experience of checking and processing images to see if they were photoshopped, filtered or tempered in any way. Maybe Cheeses of Nazareth can help.

Nah!! there's billions of us, and only a handful of them, lets get the truth about these cretins out there, where people can see it.. ;) It's worth the risk.
Aye, I'll be right behind you. Well, not absolutely right behind, just a little way off. And I'll have a wig and a false moustache. But I'll be there, don't you worry.

In the interview, he stated that he couldn't sweat until two years ago. The photos that are being shared around online seem to indicate they were more than two years old but not older than before or just after the Falklands conflict.

It would be reasonably simple for someone with extensive experience of checking and processing images to see if they were photoshopped, filtered or tempered in any way. Maybe Cheeses of Nazareth can help.

Fairy nuff. I didn't think he gave any specifics, just thought he said for a good few years he couldn't. Anyway, anyone checking will just be called a liar. Or will vanish. Might as well just move on tbh.

You keep pushing it, but no ones biting... ;)

They wouldnt, nor should they. Its correct. It'd be pointless.
I wouldn't want to put words in to your mouth but I think that the conclusion that can be drawn from the questions you raised points to the fact that the whole "unable to sweat" thing is a rather flimsy / half arsed defence taking in to consideration the seriousness and the detail of the allegations that have been made.

The woman referred to a whole series of events in relation to her claim and it happens that one observation that she made was that he was rather sweaty on one particular occasion. This seems to have been picked out as a matter of huge significance by him on the basis we assume that were he able to disprove that one single detail then the credibility of her whole story would collapse . The reality is that her claims do not rest on that one observation alone . Indeed he may not be able to sweat but there might be a dozen reasons why a the time she mistakenly believed that he was. Given his inability to sweat He may have for example just poured a bucket of water over his own head as he was over heating. Who knows? It all looks just a bit too desperate on his behalf.

I understand from his interview that since his experience in the Falklands he still remains sweatless so it appears any recent photographic evidence to the contrary would prove to be of some interest.

No, he said he is able to sweat again. The none sweating was just period of time.

Last edited:
No, he said he is able to sweat again. The none sweating was just period of time.
I shall certainly take your word on the matter because you appear to have seen the interview whereas I couldn't be arsed . It's just that certain newspapers seem to be implying that he is still a non sweater which what I went with. There's fake news for you.

Anyway I am very relieved to hear that his condition was temporary. I perfectly understand his situation I have similar difficulties and I am up in Court next week . The Prosecution intend to argue that my fingerprints were found at the scene when in fact at the time I was suffering from a rare but temporary condition which meant that I had no fingerprints to leave so those they found couldn't be mine . Happily now of course my prints are fully restored but at the time well....

Back