Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

In summary
I respect your opinion and we have a different one. I think different. Don’t resort to name calling mate. We disagree. 😎

We disagree. 😎

we agree, and now we disagree? make your mind up you are all over the shop.

Anyway I think I've made myself clear and so far everything I predicted on this shambles is coming to pass

Off to bed, you lot carry on

we agree, and now we disagree? make your mind up you are all over the shop.

Anyway I think I've made myself clear and so far everything I predicted on this shambles is coming to pass

Off to bed, you lot carry on
I agree that you’ve resorted to name calling therefore it’s pointless. I’ve said the bloke is a twat. I agree with you. I’m the bigger person.

I’m watching the news. This daft **** has banged a 17 year old lass which makes him look an absolute tit. This isn’t illegal. What are you arguing against?
This is not about him having sex with a 17 year old girl.

It is about him having sex with a trafficked girl who was being forced to have sex with him.
A girl trafficked by his friend.
A friend he often stayed with and partied with.
A friend who may have used the Prince as a lure for business as the Prince also admits he used Epstein to meet business contacts... contacts who may have also been having sex with girls who were forced.

It is about him having sex with a trafficked girl who was being forced to have sex with him.
A friend who may have used the Prince as a lure for business as the Prince also admits he used Epstein to meet business contacts... contacts who may have also been having sex with girls who were forced.
It’s not clear that at the time he’ll have known anyone was being coerced into having sex with him. He might have just have been told ‘this is so-and-so, she’s been dying to meet you blah blah’ and been dumb enough to assume she’s there out of choice or maybe because she’s getting paid as a ‘hostess’ or whatever. He would be the type to think she’s paid to hang around but is attracted to him. It’s doubtful he stood there while the girl was instructed to ‘look after the Prince or else’ or whatever.

It’s not clear that at the time he’ll have known anyone was being coerced into having sex with him. He might have just have been told ‘this is so-and-so, she’s been dying to meet you blah blah’ and been dumb enough to assume she’s there out of choice or maybe because she’s getting paid as a ‘hostess’ or whatever. He would be the type to think she’s paid to hang around but is attracted to him. It’s doubtful he stood there while the girl was instructed to ‘look after the Prince or else’ or whatever.

i don't accept that he didn't know. i just think he couldnt give a fuck. someone being trafficked for sex would be no different to a limo driver or hotel porter in his eyes. he may not have appreciated the severity of it all, but ignorance isn't a defence.

I wonder which of his advisors said "I know .... just tell them that you're not able to sweat." and why he didn't say as any sane person would "That's the stupidest f**king idea I have ever heard. Out of the thousands of photos that must have been taken of me over the last few years they are bound to dig one up that shows me sweating.

It also begs the question ..How do people who can't sweat realise that they are unable to sweat? On a hot summer's day when everyone is sweating surely they would think "Blimey this antiperspirant from the Boots gift box that mam gave me last Xmas is bloody effective."

Last edited:
It seems like they are dragging their heels over finding Maxwell, this woman could blow the whole affair wide open, get her caught and questioned.

Aye, right, something he never does, put his arm around young lasses, yet he says he doesn't remember this unusual event, unlike his unusual visit to Pizza Express which he also never does, but strangely remembers both the date and exact time.
Like you say, nowt will happen, "his people" will put it right. Obviously lots of fake photos about !
Yours would have been a much more credible defence, "bent out of shape your honour, I remember nowt". His ratings would maybe have gone up too, as more than a few people could relate to that.

Marra, you miss the point. If he says it didn't happen, there's always a chance it gets rumbled. Saying he can't remember negates that. I think the vast majority smell utter bullshit. Proving it however....

But aye, nowt will happen so we should all just move on.

Marra, you miss the point. If he says it didn't happen, there's always a chance it gets rumbled. Saying he can't remember negates that. I think the vast majority smell utter bullshit. Proving it however....

But aye, nowt will happen so we should all just move on.
That's exactly what they want, no we shouldn't move on, we should keep asking questions and not let these shitbags off the hook.

That's exactly what they want, no we shouldn't move on, we should keep asking questions and not let these shitbags off the hook.

Fairy nuff, long live the thread. I'm not bothered tbh.
It seems like they are dragging their heels over finding Maxwell, this woman could blow the whole affair wide open, get her caught and questioned.

Id be shitting myself if I was recognised as someone who could cause the Royals bother.

Last edited:

All of which you just know he will have a lawyer that will get him out of.

Agreed.
I wonder which of his advisors said "I know .... just tell them that you're not able to sweat." and why he didn't say as any sane person would "That's the stupidest f**king idea I have ever heard. Out of the thousands of photos that must have been taken of me over the last few years they are bound to dig one up that shows me sweating.

It also begs the question ..How do people who can't sweat realise that they are unable to sweat? On a hot summer's day when everyone is sweating surely they would think "Blimey this antiperspirant from the Boots gift box that mam gave me last Xmas is bloody effective."

Do any of the photos prove what he said was wrong, in that he said for only a certain period of time he couldn't sweat? Again, not saying I believe him, but a doctor said it is scientifically possible that he could sweat, then a trauma resulted in him not being able to for a period of time. They'd have to prove the photos of him sweating are during the time he said he couldn't.

Last edited:
Id be shitting myself if I was recognised as someone who could cause the Royals bother.
Me anarl, even if they don't find you, you end up going insane, shooting yourself in the head twice, then setting fire to yourself, like that bloke, James Andanson, who was driving the Fiat in Paris,(allegedly) the night Lady D met her maker, you just can't be to careful these days .. ;)

Back