Drunkest you have ever been at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldershot away in the first ever third division season. I could hardly stand up after drinking on the train down and don't know how I got into the game Great day out from what I can remember (apart from the result)

Everton away. Ana its not far but turned up at anfield. Also fell owa and split me chin open. This was before kick off cant remember the rest

Been loads tbf when havnt been to kip off the neet before. Class awaydays man

Last edited:
Last three Wembley trips. In ascending order. The last one I have no memory of the game, I was so drunk I was running about with no top on doing a Haka outside Wembley pre match, spent half an hour talking to two firemen in the ground, thought we still had ten minutes left when Charlton took the lead and spent the next two hours congratulating and celebrating with the Charlton fans

I once got so drunk at Barnsley (Grayson 3-0) I fell over a few rows of seats and couldn’t get back up and chose to spend most of the second half sunbathing on the floor. Then I went to give Didier Ndong as much abuse as possible at full time and it ended up on Netflix. I also sent a video to my gaffer saying I was going to punch him all over outside Roker Fisheries, who then called a team meeting on Monday morning, booked a room with a projector and played the video in front of everyone while smiling like a Cheshire Cat

Been teetotal since 24th November

Before the playoff Final last year. I fell over the lads who were sat in front of me and spent most of the match with a hand over my left eye as I couldn’t focus. I blame the Wetherspoons in Kilburn as they closed the kitchen so compensated for the lack of breakfast with extra alcohol.

Inter Milan (A)
I also vaguely remember playing Liverpool around Xmas time when I started working as a 16/17 year old and being fairly wankered. Also necked on with one of the agents from the office, seem to remember her having an Anthea Turner vibe about her.

Possibly this one - Liverpool (home) 23rd December, 1996

Ah, halcyon days.

Last edited:
Never been daft drunk at any of our games, but when I lived in Fife in the 70s I went to the Dundee derby with a bunch of lads from the Uni. Apparently it was 'traditional' to do a pub crawl beforehand and I remember some splendid bars - polished mahogany tops and gleaming brass fittings... but of the match I recall nowt. I may have been facing the wrong way. Most excellent day out.

West Ham, 6-0 at roker, was that 78? fell over when the second went in and was helped to my feet by a copper, thought I was nicked, he then started to dance about with me celebrating the goal,about 13 bottles of double maxim. Ended up in Genevieve's on the night, spewed my ring. 19 years old.

Newcastle away one boxing day, me and my mate got on the train at seaham, crammed with skunks from Darlington, we had this amazing plan to go and drink through Newcastle, talked about the weather all the way to the town, decided to get off and go on the lash there, ended up with the Vauxies lads, once again Double Maxim, but Southern comfort just to help :) last train through there for the match, the train was bouncing, what a f***ing scene when we got out of the station, probably hundreds of the fuckers, seemed like thousands, they ran at us picked a few off, we ran at them, then they ran at us, we parted then closed up again, and about 3 of them were in the middle of us, I have never hit any body as hard as that lad, caught him square in the face. Got to the ground, we were in the Gallowgate so were they, it wasnt nice. I think we got beaten 2-0 and I got a lift back to Sunderland in an Ice cream van with Sammy and his mate, Sammy got lifted in The Continental that night. Me and my mate had already had a kicking in gateshead before being picked up by the Ice cream van.

Derby County away was my finest moment, People can describe it better than me @forthegraceofgod wasnt in the state I was ( the fucker probably doesnt even realise he was copied into this as he is now a rare visitor) I will come back and have a go at my version later

Gillingham FA Cup 2019. If anyone could do that sober they are a better man than me. Spent the 2nd half chatting shit on here then home straight to kip. At about half 2.
Fulham away is always quite hard to do sober just because of the amount of quality boozers near the stadium

Doncaster away this season. Was into Donny for around 9am and didnt get the train back until 21:20 I think it was. For once the football didnt ruin the day either.

York away maybe 90's think it was a pre season...bladdered and spent whole game being sick. Shit match apparently.

Man City at home New Year’s Day when Ji scored springs to mind. Didn’t get in from a New Year’s Eve party until about 10am, had a couple of hours’ kip then was back out in the town before and after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back