Drunkest you have ever been at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brentford away in the fa cup for me
There must be a few :-O

Chelsea delayed kick-off, the rate we drank then meant another 3 (or might only have been 2 - pussies) before kick-off.

Vague recollection of drinking Stella (I am a beer drinker) at 8:00am on a Sunday morning in the Albion for a derby match.

But, the classic was Derby (POOMinator), not me, but we had to hold one of the lads upright (was his stag do) to get past the Police into the ground!!

Fulham away night match August was stinking hot

That ratted I had to be put on the coach to sleep it off

Lucky I wasn't arrested that day

Few times I've been inebriated at the match but that was my most pissed

Sunday before Christmas '87 at home to Rotherham. Not really surprising with Black Eye Friday starting things off and a free Saturday to go on a pub crawl. A pre-match session in the New Derby done for me. Work was in shutdown until the new year so I didn't have to worry about grafting with a hangover. Monday and Tuesday were pretty much a write-oft.

Also was fairly pissed at Cambridge away in the cup (0-7). Pup after pub as I seem to recall outside the ground. Something to do with Perez that game.

Millwall 0 Woking 1 in the FA Cup during the 96/97 season.

Night match (replay) & had been on the drink since before midday.

Was only 18 & could so easily have lead to an inclusion in this thread

Coventry home league cup quarter final 1989/90 (Bennett v Speedie), had a massive session before the game, double vision during the match and can't remember a thing about the game.

Carlisle play off final when they used the Cardiff stadium instead of Wembley. I slept through the entire 90mins. Can't remember a thing about it.

Reactions: Jat
Why would you get so bladdered you miss the very game that is the whole reason you are out and about?

Some weird folk about, do you all get wankered before you go to the cinema?

Why would you get so bladdered you miss the very game that is the whole reason you are out and about?

Some weird folk about, do you all get wankered before you go to the cinema?

Having once made the mistake of going to the cinema in Newcastle on a Friday evening, yes people do.

Swindon away, last game of the 98 season I believe. On a Sunday, cans all the way down from 6am and we found a pub open which we stayed in until 10mins before the match.

I’d probably had comfortably over 10 pints and it was a hot day. We were in the back row so I was stood up leaning into some wire fence behind me, fell asleep straight away, only woke up when the crowd went mad as Phillips Scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back