drones

There's a bloke gets down Little Haven beach with his, he's a bloody pest, constantly buzzing just over head and scaring the dog. Didn't know there was a 50m rule mind, be lucky if this one is ever more than 10m above ground.

idiots like that will spoil it for others get him telt

I've told him once that I might not be able to catch the drone, but I will be able to catch him, the fat knacker with the controls if he does it again.

Problem is that despite being able to see the drone, it's very rare that I can actually see the guy controlling it.

passenger drone, imagine a sky full of em :D

There are quite a few companies working on developing drones for human transportation, but a new one has just jumped into the fray. With an almost fully developed prototype and plans to start producing them commercially next year, the aptly named Passenger Drone introduced itself by showing off a manned flight on its first prototype.

The company has been quietly working on its tech for the last three years and it has produced a lightweight, car-sized drone that can fly autonomously, be maneuvered remotely or be controlled manually. It's lifted by 16 rotors and produces zero emissions. Passenger Drone says it plans to build five more prototypes and log over 1000 hours of flight time before proceeding with commercial production.

Bought a DJI Spark a few weeks ago. Very impressive. Dead easy to fly and the film footage is incredible.

what sort distance you getting , seen this (not great) , still want one but I'll not have time to edit footage. so don't know:D

https://www.avforums.com/threads/dji-spark-owners-thread-tips-pics-vids.2106526/page-2

300m 5.8ghz channel and 500m 2.4ghz and this is with the dji controller, mobile phone depends but i get about 50m with my iPhone

You are correct power output in ce mode (eu) is a lot less than fcc mode (USA)

You may be able to go a bit further depending on conditions my phantom 3 standard went about 1000m (was also rated for 500)

These distances are all outlined on Dji’s specs page

what sort distance you getting , seen this (not great) , still want one but I'll not have time to edit footage. so don't know:D

https://www.avforums.com/threads/dji-spark-owners-thread-tips-pics-vids.2106526/page-2

300m 5.8ghz channel and 500m 2.4ghz and this is with the dji controller, mobile phone depends but i get about 50m with my iPhone

You are correct power output in ce mode (eu) is a lot less than fcc mode (USA)

You may be able to go a bit further depending on conditions my phantom 3 standard went about 1000m (was also rated for 500)

These distances are all outlined on Dji’s specs page
Not really pushed it to be honest. Gone about 100m up and around 3-400m round. Had a panic when the RTH kicked in when the battery had 3 mins left on it. It decided to rise to 40m then go home. We were in th woods at the time! Luckily no damage but needs recalibration probably. Definately a toy you read the manual for!

Not really pushed it to be honest. Gone about 100m up and around 3-400m round. Had a panic when the RTH kicked in when the battery had 3 mins left on it. It decided to rise to 40m then go home. We were in th woods at the time! Luckily no damage but needs recalibration probably. Definately a toy you read the manual for!

watch some the vid's on youtube of people that have lost there's to pick up some tip's

Back