drones

Spot

Striker
any SMBers fly a drone

a colleagues husband is an avid fan and has one of these

not cheap by any means but very impressive
If I was back in Sunderland with easy access to a brilliant coastline and wonderful countryside on the doorstep I think I'd seriously consider buying one of these

Mrs R plays squash with a lad who has a small media type business, and is getting into drone photography and filming. Needs some sort of course and accreditation to fly it for his work. I've seen Cyclocross races professionally filmed and they look great.

The reason I don't like them is that they are advancing so quickly they will very quickly become one of warfares primary weapons, and I know they use UCAVs already but these things will be even more deadly

Mrs R plays squash with a lad who has a small media type business, and is getting into drone photography and filming. Needs some sort of course and accreditation to fly it for his work. I've seen Cyclocross races professionally filmed and they look great.

They are used extensively offshore to carry out visual surveys of difficult to reach or access areas. Saving the multi nationals fortunes and putting rope access lads out of work. That is the drones can't fix things. Yet.

Don't believe it marra...it's all code for he's ragging her all over.

When she talks about his impressive range and battery life that means he has an enormous cock and can buck for hours on end

any SMBers fly a drone

a colleagues husband is an avid fan and has one of these

not cheap by any means but very impressive
If I was back in Sunderland with easy access to a brilliant coastline and wonderful countryside on the doorstep I think I'd seriously consider buying one of these

You've left the cloaking device turned on. It'll drain the battery and people on Internet forums will wonder what the f*ck you are on about

Back