drones

ordered air (fly more). just worried i'll not have time to edit video's with exercise etc (not enough time as it is), I'll get vids/pics while walking dog, dog will love as I'll not be quick march :p be potering about, so it'll be to sniff other dogs business

I have the Air FMC, it's a stunning bit of tech for something so small. Haven't had much good weather so only a few flights but incredibly stable even in moderate wind. Hard to justify the Mavic Pro against this. Should be good catching the doggers in Summer from over a km away !

I have the Air FMC, it's a stunning bit of tech for something so small. Haven't had much good weather so only a few flights but incredibly stable even in moderate wind. Hard to justify the Mavic Pro against this. Should be good catching the doggers in Summer from over a km away !

been wanting drone for years , but seen many people on youtube giving it brill reviews .

Haven't had much good weather so only a few flights

just my luck , itching to fly drone, but ehh kids just back and no schooooooooooool

There is increasing confidence that the recent Sudden Stratospheric Warming above the North Pole could lead to prolonged cold conditions over the UK, increasing the risk of easterly wind and significant snow.

Prof Adam Scaife, of the Met Office Hadley Centre, said: “Signs of this event appeared in forecasts from late January and in the last few days we have seen a dramatic rise in air temperature, known as a Sudden Stratospheric Warming, at around 30km above the North Pole. This warming results from a breakdown of the usual high-altitude westerly winds and it often leads to a switch in our weather: with cold easterly conditions more likely to dominate subsequent UK weather.”

These events are well reproduced and can be predicted in our computer models and although there is still uncertainty around the outcome of this particular event, there is an increased risk of cold conditions in the latter part of February, including the possibility of heavy snowfall.

Cold conditions likely with risk of snow

While I enjoy seeing pictures and videos taken with them, they are a complete pain in the arse when you're enjoying a day out in the country. There's a lad off the photography forum who uses kites for aerial work - much more environmentally friendly.

Fancy one myself or a mavric pro.

maplins ganning bust

£120 off mavic pro

Special Offers on Mavic Drones | maplin

Ailing gadget souk Maplin is locked in eleventh-hour talks with a potential buyer of the chain but the company may be placed into the hands of an administrator if an agreement cannot be reached.

Crunch time: Maplin in talks to sell the business

Hoy us a couple of clips up and a review mate if you dont mind. Fancy one myself or a mavric pro.

my 1st drone and love it , only 2nd day so still learning to fly, settings , ,best time of day to fly etc , looking in places you shouldn't / over neighbours high fence's
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
maplins ganning bust

£120 off mavic pro

Ailing gadget souk Maplin is locked in eleventh-hour talks with a potential buyer of the chain but the company may be placed into the hands of an administrator if an agreement cannot be reached.

my 1st drone and love it , only 2nd day so still learning to fly, settings , ,best time of day to fly etc , looking in places you shouldn't / over neighbours high fence's
Explains why the one in Sunderland shut. Their prices are a disgrace tbf

maplins ganning bust

£120 off mavic pro

Old hebburn cokeworks? Im not far from there myself. Did you get the mavric air?

Old hebburn cokeworks? Im not far from there myself. Did you get the mavric air?

yeah , love it but not had pro so can't compare.

you see that biker off road died there, hit bridle path thing, 9pm at night , going that fast his chest hit bridle & caved in died straight away. 9pm at night tho had just bought bike & going some speed that bridle is a shine of flowers to him, sad passing, why i bought air as you never know.

ordered this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smatree-Tablet-Controller-Certified-Lightning/dp/B06XY8JBKW

you see that biker off road died there, hit bridle path thing, 9pm at night , going that fast his chest hit bridle & caved in died straight away. 9pm at night tho had just bought bike & going some speed that bridle is a shine of flowers to him, sad passing, why i bought air as you never know

if your gonna buy , get the fly more.

ordered this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smatree-Tablet-Controller-Certified-Lightning/dp/B06XY8JBKW

if your gonna buy , get the fly more

Last edited:

you see that biker off road died there, hit bridle path thing, 9pm at night , going that fast his chest hit bridle & caved in died straight away. 9pm at night tho had just bought bike & going some speed that bridle is a shine of flowers to him, sad passing, why i bought air as you never know.

ordered this

if your gonna buy , get the fly more
yeah heard about that, off road motorcycling in the dark is never going to end well.

Back