drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

The cheap ones are easy to crash, get something like the Phantom 4 like I've got it's pretty much crash proof, it has sensors that will stop it from hitting obstacles, if you lose line of sight from your drone you can hit the return home button and it will fly back to you to the point of take off, these things have full GPS you can leave go of the sticks and it will just sit there hovering, even on a windy day..

still want one now summer is here, even the £1000 ones can crash

want one but don't want to end up like

Fancy the do mavic pro , mainly like the idea of range being 4 to 5 miles .
Amazing
Costco have them in

Fancy the do mavic pro , mainly like the idea of range being 4 to 5 miles .
Amazing
Costco have them in
Love my mavic only had one crash so far luckily just one set of damaged props but this Spark is tempting 2 of my favourite tech reviewers

The cheap ones are easy to crash, get something like the Phantom 4 like I've got it's pretty much crash proof, it has sensors that will stop it from hitting obstacles, if you lose line of sight from your drone you can hit the return home button and it will fly back to you to the point of take off, these things have full GPS you can leave go of the sticks and it will just sit there hovering, even on a windy day..

think I may go for this one

£700 with spare battery & blades & controller, only 1080p tho.

Why exactly do people want them ?

Just a fad

boys & there toys

be gathering dust in a few month, but have a spy on neighbours , inspect roof etc, at 5am get some nice photo's. nice footage of walking dogs etc but i've got the gopro's & i haven't got time to edit the video's of them. so if i get one GOT to pack in fags & cut booze. down.

boys & there toys

be gathering dust in a few month, but have a spy on neighbours , inspect roof etc, at 5am get some nice photo's. nice footage of walking dogs etc but i've got the gopro's & i haven't got time to edit the video's of them. so if i get one GOT to pack in fags & cut booze. down.
Must be thousands on eBay already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back