Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. You have to go through the web browser (crap) or use an iptv app which somewhat limits you.

Intel NUC, don't have the shield anymore
Fucks sake. You must spend £1 million a year on tech. More than the NHS.

Not really. You have to go through the web browser (crap) or use an iptv app which somewhat limits you.

Intel NUC, don't have the shield anymore
About 1000 channels on the IPTV app, what do you mean by limited?

It's just an m3u under the bonnet, so pretty much unlimited.

About 1000 channels on the IPTV app, what do you mean by limited?

It's just an m3u under the bonnet, so pretty much unlimited.

Just mean by the amount of providers. If you get a good provider you're sorted but a lot want you to use their own app these days to lock them down.

If/when the isps start blocking more as well you won't be able to flick VPN on with a Samsung telly. No options to utilise mainstream apps for movies and tv shows as well. Just things like that imo make them limited.

As long as people are happy tho, that's the main thing !

Just mean by the amount of providers. If you get a good provider you're sorted but a lot want you to use their own app these days to lock them down.

If/when the isps start blocking more as well you won't be able to flick VPN on with a Samsung telly. No options to utilise mainstream apps for movies and tv shows as well. Just things like that imo make them limited.

As long as people are happy tho, that's the main thing !

http://siptv.eu/ is fantastic, one app and you can control the m3u from any device. Tracking down the providers is a little hard but when you have a good one, your sorted. I've never needed a VPN yet, but if I did, some split tunneling on the router would sort that.

can I get IPTV on android box please ? I sub to sports mania ATM on it
all channels on my box have gone too
Sportsmania is IPTV mate. Ultimatemania is another option. There are other providers too and apps are available to run IPTV through.

No, The WebTV function is superb.

I use my Openbox V8s with a M3U through the WebTV section, its excellent providing my kids arent all watching youtube at the same time because my internet is shite.
Don't even know what that means. None of the groups I'm in on Facebook provide iptv for an v8s. Not really bothered as I've got iptv on my firestick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back