Not open for further replies.

VXi

Midfield
Lost Magpie
SSNHQ - Gone.
Box Office - Gone.
Atlantic - Gone.
Eurosport 1 and 2 - gone.

Might be a fix but regular dreambox users will already know these channels have gone black.

SSN is still there on mine but on a different frequency - just need to select a different one and its there.

Writing was on the wall when Sky started offering free HD replacements to people with 2nd SD multiroom boxes.

I'll sort out an IPTV trial for me zgemma and garn down that route i think.
Mine is the older zgemma box which isn't great for iptv apparently. Tempted to upgrade it as it is handy that you can still record on them with iptv.

I have sportsmania for now.

Mine is the older zgemma box which isn't great for iptv apparently. Tempted to upgrade it as it is handy that you can still record on them with iptv.

I have sportsmania for now.
Iv mentioned on a few threads on here in the past for people to get the zgemma h2h not the h2s as the h2h has both cable and sat tuners. So when the sat goes pear shaped a cable cline is all you then need.

oh I'm with you, same thing as sky card sharing, but with vm instead.
Basically yes.

Iv mentioned on a few threads on here in the past for people to get the zgemma h2h not the h2s as the h2h has both cable and sat tuners. So when the sat goes pear shaped a cable cline is all you then need.

Basically yes.
I would have got that box but I am not in a cabled area so IPTV is my only option longterm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back