Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am really interested in how this runs mate , thinking of getting the new zgemma , precisely for this , let me know how it goes when you get it all up running.
seems good il have a bit mess on tommorow. theres a cracking image to flash on techkings, dsayers image for the h2h. the new zgemma may not have as much support just yet with it just coming out the h5 i take it.

looks the same as the dsayers version im using, only showing the sky skin iv changed mine to a vm skin. looks good.
how will adding iptv into bouquets work with updates ? if the supplier changes his links will we have to redo the bouquets ? , as long as the bouquet categories can be added into the epg I,m in . one of my subs has it all done looks good he has like 5 diff links for each ss channel all in epg.

Libreelec is class and will run on minimal hardware for sure. For the absolute best experience you want an intel windows machine, but your gonna spend more than you probably need tbh! So a middle ground is probably something like a minix u1 or u9, or a wetek (maybe better choice due to the way they license their drivers etc..)

There is no perfect solution but those above all come very close.
Cheers.

I've actually realised i can add iptv into my VU solo 2 box so i'm going to give that a go - need to do an update to get it up to the latest version.

Also just seen that slyk skin posted - looks good so will give that a go as well - Can you integrate the IPTV streams into the main EPG on enigma2 boxes?

how will adding iptv into bouquets work with updates ? if the supplier changes his links will we have to redo the bouquets ? , as long as the bouquet categories can be added into the epg I,m in . one of my subs has it all done looks good he has like 5 diff links for each ss channel all in epg.
not too sure just tested the water last night. certainly looks good. it may be a case of getting an updated m3u file and re doing the bouquets.

Cheers.

I've actually realised i can add iptv into my VU solo 2 box so i'm going to give that a go - need to do an update to get it up to the latest version.

Also just seen that slyk skin posted - looks good so will give that a go as well - Can you integrate the IPTV streams into the main EPG on enigma2 boxes?
yes. check the vid ontapp linked.

Cheers.

could you post the guide please pal, as I will give it a go on my vu duo 2, its got to be the same...... 
cheers

I'm trialling it on LG Webos TV. It's ok in general but when there's a match on it turns shit....
Couldn't get streaming to work on my LG could get my provider's saved content on, ended up getting it through the firestick which is nowhere near as user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back