Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNHQ - Gone.
Box Office - Gone.
Atlantic - Gone.
Eurosport 1 and 2 - gone.

Might be a fix but regular dreambox users will already know these channels have gone black.
You need to jump into iptv through your e2 box. They have been in place for a while now and u get all the hd back too. Not as good as the old way but hey ho better than nothing. No other
Fix and prob won't be

You need to jump into iptv through your e2 box. They have been in place for a while now and u get all the hd back too. Not as good as the old way but hey ho better than nothing. No other
Fix and prob won't be
I'm trialling it on LG Webos TV. It's ok in general but when there's a match on it turns shit....

@SAFC2403 What do you need from the box? That'll help decide best route to go.

Currently got a vu solo2. Done a bit research and I think I can get IPTV plugin on box and go from there.

I use kodi mainly for films for kids etc but wouldn't mind it for sport etc.

Was going to ditch the vu solo and go full on kodi, odroid c2 with libreELEC seems to be a recommended way to go.

Currently got a vu solo2. Done a bit research and I think I can get IPTV plugin on box and go from there.

I use kodi mainly for films for kids etc but wouldn't mind it for sport etc.

Was going to ditch the vu solo and go full on kodi, odroid c2 with libreELEC seems to be a recommended way to go.

Libreelec is class and will run on minimal hardware for sure. For the absolute best experience you want an intel windows machine, but your gonna spend more than you probably need tbh! So a middle ground is probably something like a minix u1 or u9, or a wetek (maybe better choice due to the way they license their drivers etc..)

There is no perfect solution but those above all come very close.

a paid sub ?

is it smooth ( channel changing ) have you got the channels in bouquets or just using plug in ?
realy smooth. quite supprised how good it works tbh. iv done a couple of iptv bouquets on the zgemma, gona add some more tommorow and try and get the epg working on the iptv side. buisy trying to add the m3u to my old dm800 dreambox now for the craic. be amazed if it can handle it mind.:lol:

realy smooth. quite supprised how good it works tbh. iv done a couple of iptv bouquets on the zgemma, gona add some more tommorow and try and get the epg working on the iptv side. buisy trying to add the m3u to my old dm800 dreambox now for the craic. be amazed if it can handle it mind.:lol:
I will have to have a look to see if I can sort mine into bouquets. It is just one long list at the minute.

mate has just rang me saying he knows someone who re flashes your now redundant sat box to put IPTV on, meaning you keep your old box, says it doesn't buffer or kick out like kodi does
anybody know anything about this ?
He's talking shite about no stutter. It all depends on the provider.

I'd get an android box if you're after iptv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back