Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was my posts about those who have doxxed me... didn't name anyone but they do know who they are I suppose and one of them does tend to insist any such comments are deleted immediately, however innocuous or anonymous. Sure I can understand how shame up they must be about it all 😀👍

Looks like it was my posts about those who have doxxed me... didn't name anyone but they do know who they are I suppose and one of them does tend to insist any such comments are deleted immediately, however innocuous or anonymous. Sure I can understand how shame up they must be about it all 😀👍
I think someone else named them.
Might be wrang.

Mines gone :lol:
Did you get an alert that your post was deleted?

I didn't 🤷🏻‍♀️

What was your post about without doing whatever it is it was deleted for? 🤣

I didn't do anything bad in my posts so I'm a bit confused... I just said what had happened without naming any names or hinting at who I was talking about.

Did you get an alert that your post was deleted?

I didn't 🤷🏻‍♀️

What was your post about without doing whatever it is it was deleted for? 🤣

I didn't do anything bad in my posts so I'm a bit confused... I just said what had happened without naming any names or hinting at who I was talking about.

Nope.

Just pointed out the use of social media to do a bit of creeping. Didnt use anyones names or go against any rules so I'm guessing the report botton will have been blasted.

Best just leave it there.

Last edited:
I might go on a doxing spree tonight.

Names, Facebooks and other socials, telephone numbers the lot. Even pictures and WhatsApp messages. Might start with the plebs on the SMB LinkedIn group.
There is not an SMB LinkedIn group, you're making that up shirley???
Nope.

Just pointed out the use of social media to do a bit of creeping. Didnt use anyones names or go against any rules so I'm guessing the report botton will have been blasted.

Best just leave it there.

Well that is some pretty glaring irony if so... Doxxers getting all out of shape when their crimes are alluded to but without naming them... an odd logic in play there🤣

Last edited:
You’ve doxxed yourself. My personal favourite was when someone called you Fat Bryan instead of Cat Ryan. Creased me up.
I don't get upset with anyone doxxing me, as you say I'm not exactly incognito. I don't like it when my family and friends are doxxed for cheap point scoring on here.

Don't like it when I get doxxed in a stalker way mind .. posters talking about where I live l, work and go out and what is going on in my family etc that is a bit weird.

I don't get upset with anyone doxxing me, as you say I'm not exactly incognito. I don't like it when my family and friends are doxxed for cheap point scoring on here.

Don't like it when I get doxxed in a stalker way mind .. posters talking about where I live l, work and go out and what is going on in my family etc that is a bit weird.
Aye. Very weird behaviour that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back