Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you doing, young man? X

Doing very well, feeling great and looking forward to seeing a beloved board member coming for a visit again in four weeks time. Then I shall be back over in Sunderland again for my usual fortnight backend of August and into September and I cannot wait to be back. One of the highlights each year for me. Life is good at the moment, health is steady and 'research' going splendidly, too. My latest book entered the German charts at #2 back in January, my highest position for any of my books thus far and it continues to be stress-free after I decided to turn down all PR interviews after book five as I have always hated them so why continue, eh. Allotment season is well underway as well and I have already begun sorting bits and pieces there and getting stuck in again nicely. Even got a lil' tan there the other day. Looking forward to Naked Gardening Day coming up soon as well. Not that I need a specific day to strip down as such, of course, more people should be more naked more often after all, but still it's always a good day and one I always look forward to each May.

How are things at your end ? Keeping busy and well and jolly ?

x

I think I do to.

Only one poster has ever PMd me questioning my attitude n its quite ironic who that was. 😂

I would like to think I am no different to the person that posts on here to the person away from a message board.

When I arrive in Hartlepool they wave out of the windows as I drive through.
🤣🤣

I can say hand on heart I’ve never seen anything like that from Spug.
I do like it however when he takes photos of himself with a fag in his gob

I do

I genuinely think this is a watered down version of Gilly on here. Our lass just mentioned it the other day.

I reckon you wouldn’t be much different in real life.
The kind of bloke that would bring the worst (daft part) out of me. 🤣🍺

I can say hand on heart I’ve never seen anything like that from Spug.

I wasn’t going to do this, but feel it’s necessary.

Go back through this thread and re read his replies.

I initially agreed with someone who said they found the Spug/ Wee Phillie funny and I agreed, it was for a multitude of reasons.

Then look at the terminology he uses in his replies. He doesn’t accept criticism, he is quite adept at deflecting it which is a trait of a narcissist.

I’ve not been angry with him at all as he is like a Midgie, annoying but very much meh.

He is very good at getting a rise out of people without making it too obvious. Some people don’t see it whilst others very much do.

He has attempted to suggest that I’m angry, pissed and that he doesn’t recognise me on here and others take this on board as fact. Despite quoting or replying to me for over ten years.

The last interaction was him telling me I’m wrong about how to parent, despite him being nearly 50 and only just getting his lass up the duff. It’s completely his standard operating procedure to do this as he thinks he is right all of the time, despite a bow wave of people telling him he is a cock.
I’m not one to suffer fools and this bloke is a major one and it’s almost expected why he gets the criticism he gets on here. For many posters and I’d also suggest there’s more that don’t on the basis he will respond to them like he has to me.

I would like to think I am no different to the person that posts on here to the person away from a message board.

When I arrive in Hartlepool they wave out of the windows as I drive through.
🤣🤣
They think you’re a monkey. 🐵
I like a laugh mate if I can.
Id have a few pints with yous but I wear jeansmind, I wont wear trackies outdoors. My youngest was questioning why last week. Its the fear of looking a peasant/nonce.

Last edited:

I initially agreed with someone who said they found the Spug/ Wee Phillie funny and I agreed, it was for a multitude of reasons.

Then look at the terminology he uses in his replies. He doesn’t accept criticism, he is quite adept at deflecting it which is a trait of a narcissist.

I’ve not been angry with him at all as he is like a Midgie, annoying but very much meh.

He is very good at getting a rise out of people without making it too obvious. Some people don’t see it whilst others very much do.

He has attempted to suggest that I’m angry, pissed and that he doesn’t recognise me on here and others take this on board as fact. Despite quoting or replying to me for over ten years.

The last interaction was him telling me I’m wrong about how to parent, despite him being nearly 50 and only just getting his lass up the duff. It’s completely his standard operating procedure to do this as he thinks he is right all of the time, despite a bow wave of people telling him he is a cock.
I’m not one to suffer fools and this bloke is a major one and it’s almost expected why he gets the criticism he gets on here. For many posters and I’d also suggest there’s more that don’t on the basis he will respond to them like he has to me.
Fair enough Kev .
They think you’re a monkey. 🐵

Id have a few pints with yous but I wear jeansmind, I wont wear trackies outdoors. My youngest was questioning why last week. Its the fear of looking a peasant/nonce.
Send me a message mate next time you’re up. I think you’ve earned the right to have a pint with the dilf .

You’ve got to be the right build I think to wear trackies I think .

Last edited:
Fair enough Kev .

Send me a message mate next time you’re up. I think you’ve earned the right to have a pint with the dilf .

You’ve got to be the right build I think to wear trackies I think .
Fecking adonis me you kernt! 😉 Just cant get away with them in public.
Have some golf pants/trackies but lets not have another rant about golf! 😂

I think people just need to chill out. There's an ignore function for a reason.

Blimey it’s 24 hours fuming. I think you’re getting yourself a bit worked up when nowt has happened. Calm down man

He’s great at winding people up tbf and obviously enjoys it…once you realise that it makes it far less annoying as you can take it with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back