Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it happens because I have read the posts on here.
So yes they do post on the board about it.
They went through my Facebook, through that all of my friends and family's accounts. Posted ultrasounds on here that were for my niece and another for my school friend, they posted the names of children in my family, they posted names and pictures of my rugby team, contacted my club, sent me flowers at my work... that one I'm not sure about to be honest but the note was a bit SMB.

I had to get help with the security settings on my Facebook, I had to talk to my family and friends about their security settings.

I've spoken to the police and they have the details, which is why I particularly wanted the details of the deleted posts that would appear of a night time.

Those are the most part but then there have been a couple who have openly posted on here about where I have gone for a drink, where I live etc proper weird those. The last one was pretty full on but Cow was good at sorting that out quickly.
Christ there's some seriously weird and warped nutjobs get on here mind.

I know it happens because I have read the posts on here.
So yes they do post on the board about it.
They went through my Facebook, through that all of my friends and family's accounts. Posted ultrasounds on here that were for my niece and another for my school friend, they posted the names of children in my family, they posted names and pictures of my rugby team, contacted my club, sent me flowers at my work... that one I'm not sure about to be honest but the note was a bit SMB.

I had to get help with the security settings on my Facebook, I had to talk to my family and friends about their security settings.

I've spoken to the police and they have the details, which is why I particularly wanted the details of the deleted posts that would appear of a night time.

Those are the most part but then there have been a couple who have openly posted on here about where I have gone for a drink, where I live etc proper weird those. The last one was pretty full on but Cow was good at sorting that out quickly.

Well, I'll be blowed 😲
This sounds horrendous.

Oh I remember.... that was those night time posts that would then be deleted at the poster's request. If it was just what was said I don't think anyone would have been bothered as it was pretty much mostly hurling insults at eachother... it was the depraved lies they posted that could have caused serious damage to many families as a result.
I remember that, doesn't take much for drink to show someone's true colours. They were obviously seeing red, and then feeling green with envy.

Christ there's some seriously weird and warped nutjobs get on here mind.

Mate that is just the tip of the iceberg... it was insane. Whole threads, many of them, dedicated to doxxing children in my family.

It was like a noncey treasure hunt nightmare.

Loads of middle aged men hunting out a mythical child that has nothing to do with them. There were a couple of women at it too.

The Mods have been really good about it but can only respond when told about the posts so it was a bit frustrating.

Imagine grown adults gossiping and playing at doxxing children and complete strangers just to upset me. You really have to wonder wtf is going on with them.

I remember that, doesn't take much for drink to show someone's true colours. They were obviously seeing red, and then feeling green with envy.

Well I used to get on well with them, as any idle search will show but then that particular Doxxer... no I'd best not go on it will be as good as naming them to say why they suddenly decided I was enemy #1 which is when the night rants flourished.
Think of the filters

The god damn filters

This was my statement to him :lol:

Mind he does get a bit neck on with SJ when he visits my house !

Yeah well who doesn't 🤪

A few year back I had someone try to cause me a bit of mischief at work. They indicated who I posted as on here and stuff about my attitude to certain things. At the time I was probably giving it a bit too much over on the politics board so I initially thought it could have been someone off here. There’s plenty on here have met me and know me. I couldn’t and didn’t want to believe it was someone off here because for all we have some differences of opinion at times, I like to think we are generally a decent bunch and tend to help each other if we can. I did finally find out much later it was someone I had worked with who basically I had to get rid of a few year before that so he took an opportunity to try and stir the shit for me. The stupid fucker let it slip in a roundabout way to someone else we both knew from work by fishing for details. I haven’t seen or heard anything from him since and I don’t think our paths are likely to cross again. It’s a shame as I actually liked the lad.

A few year back I had someone try to cause me a bit of mischief at work. They indicated who I posted as on here and stuff about my attitude to certain things. At the time I was probably giving it a bit too much over on the politics board so I initially thought it could have been someone off here. There’s plenty on here have met me and know me. I couldn’t and didn’t want to believe it was someone off here because for all we have some differences of opinion at times, I like to think we are generally a decent bunch and tend to help each other if we can. I did finally find out much later it was someone I had worked with who basically I had to get rid of a few year before that so he took an opportunity to try and stir the shit for me. The stupid fucker let it slip in a roundabout way to someone else we both knew from work by fishing for details. I haven’t seen or heard anything from him since and I don’t think our paths are likely to cross again. It’s a shame as I actually liked the lad.
Sounds like at that level you didn’t fuck about mate.

Did you kill him?

Sounds like at that level you didn’t fuck about mate.
Silly twat fucked up big time at work and I didn’t really have an option but to let him go. Sad really
Did you kill him?
I must admit I did at one point wonder what I might have done if I had caught up with him at some point, but killing him might have been a bit extreme :lol: Too old for any agro nowadays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back