Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

I nearly doxed myself the other night. I put a picture up of me and my mates when we were pissed up.
Woke up the next day and deleted it quick. I think it was in the short sleeved shirts thread.
There’s a few down our end ( Teesside ) who know who I am on here, but I don’t want my identity too obvious for when I am on nights out , or worse still when I infiltrate their end when we play them.

I had one ( Smoggy ) saying him and his gang were going to find me , after I drove round Boro with my Sunderland scarf out the window honking my horn , with Belinda Carlisle blasting , when we beat them 2 nil last year.
I accept I brought that on myself though.

I nearly doxed myself the other night. I put a picture up of me and my mates when we were pissed up.
Woke up the next day and deleted it quick. I think it was in the short sleeved shirts thread.
There’s a few down our end ( Teesside ) who know who I am on here, but I don’t want my identity too obvious for when I am on nights out , or worse still when I infiltrate their end when we play them.

I had one ( Smoggy ) saying him and his gang were going to find me , after I drove round Boro with my Sunderland scarf out the window honking my horn , with Belinda Carlisle blasting , when we beat them 2 nil last year.
I accept I brought that on myself though.
How do you delete a post? I thought you only got 5 minutes to edit/delete.

Or did you get a mod to delete it?

Last edited:
Think we need some terms of reference moving forward to clearly identify doxing,self-doxing, and stalking/creepy behaviours imo.

I mean just because a poster may not want certain information disclosed on here it could be important that it's in the public domain.

Not talking about stuff like kids and partners but if Nuggsy or Drummond come back (or indeed already are) it's a matter of public record they are wrong uns and we should be allowed to say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back