Doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can say hand on heart I’ve never seen anything like that from Spug.
I do like it however when he takes photos of himself with a fag in his gob

I do

I genuinely think this is a watered down version of Gilly on here. Our lass just mentioned it the other day.
Well I can say hand on heart he has done it countless times. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I understand you can only speak as you find. His posts usually get deleted then he gets banned but I assure you I am only speaking as I have found with the little troll ad nauseam 🤣
Theres no way some posters behave in general life how they do towards folk on here.
I am rather tame on here compared to out in the wild. My moral compass stays true though as I assume it does for the doxxers, financial and romantic fraudsters on here so while they may be all mouth no trousers with their aggression I'd say their moral turpitude is also true.
Aretha Franklin could have sang Who’s Doxin Who on this thread.
I have Aretha on my daily cycling playlist and keep forgetting to delete that Zoomin' song... it was from her wilderness years. So glad she took her rightful place again before she died.

Last edited:
Don't remember him. Is that from ages ago?

Definitely this. I can't think of anything I've said or done on here that I wouldn't have been happy to do in person like. Getting all angry and hett up seems crazy.
From a good few years back, Rob used to have TLR’s life with that login.

Don't remember him. Is that from ages ago?

Definitely this. I can't think of anything I've said or done on here that I wouldn't have been happy to do in person like. Getting all angry and hett up seems crazy.
I’ve had conversations on here about stuff I would have in person in Cornwall but not in Sunderland.
It’s about choosing your audience imo. The one that sticks to mind is the hunting debate that happens from time to time. Both trail hunting with hounds and shooting are lost on people who have no concept of rural living but their options are voiced as they are entitled to do. I don’t hide my hobbies on here or locally but I wouldn’t get into conversations in the Blue Bell with people I don’t know in regards to emotive subjects. I can’t be chewed with the fallout and if I get into bother ( not that I would) my firearms license will be gone.
The anonymity helps discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back