Down With This Sort Of Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of your personal circumstances, I merely asked the question.

Less of the name calling. There's no need for it.

Are you actually trying to be the bigger man here? You said yourself you know nothing off my circumstances yet were quick to throw it in my face?

Some people have, and like the die hard fans you had last season for some it is more than just the match.
But surely that is playing into Ashley’s hands, any publicity is good publicity so they say. An empty stadium in front of the cameras makes a bigger statement than alienating the people who work in HoF , and as someone said earlier, if Spurs beat you and supporters are fuelled with drink the public will certainly turn agains you. Self destruction imo

Are you actually trying to be the bigger man here? You said yourself you know nothing off my circumstances yet were quick to throw it in my face?
I asked why you weren't there. You answered. You then started the insults.

I'm not trying to be anything, you are obviously are trying to make an issue of this.

But surely that is playing into Ashley’s hands, any publicity is good publicity so they say. An empty stadium in front of the cameras makes a bigger statement than alienating the people who work in HoF , and as someone said earlier, if Spurs beat you and supporters are fuelled with drink it could turn nasty and the public will certainly turn agains you. Self destruction imo

Not really. Doing nothing whilst your club vanishes to League One is more embarrassing. But it is all about opinions. I'd rather be vocal about my displeasure than sit back and take it.

Has it not sank into your thick skulls that through all the protests he’s still there and you just look daft?

Made up shite to detract again from the fact you lot did fuck all.

It's also about getting rid of the owner or at least vocalising our displeasure. We aren't aiming for champions league. We would like to at least spend equal to those around us though. Just because you will settle for any old shit doesn't mean everyone wants to.

I believe a fan group was set up to discuss the running of the club with the CEO in an open forum. At the end of that season the club was sold and most of the debt removed.

You lot should try it. Would save you money on fancy dress and coffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back