Down With This Sort Of Thing

No but we all thought Short was the answer, look at how that turned out. Do you really think Ashley will care about who he sells to after getting loads of grief?

Of course. Ashley will only sell to the highest bidder. This is irregardless of his feelings towards us. If he had a sound owner and a ropey owner offered more you know what Ashley would do anyway.

Thanks. Some objectivity. Like I said, it will probably achieve fuck all. In fact it is likely to be more detrimental however at least we are showing our displeasure.

Objectivity is something that would make this message board so much better, but it’s sadley lacking most of the time.

Anyway ... enough being nice to you ... fcuk off ;);)

I’ll put my tim hat on but I agree with you. Your fans go like muppets at times but at least they have organised themselves and done something .... we didn’t because it was too mag like .... we play Luton today and you play Spurs...

Dont be silly man. Do you actually believe that supporters standing outside a shop/stadium shouting in any way influences the future of the club? Its ludicrous, egotisitical and idiotic.

Imagine being fresh out of school and trying to get a weekend job to support your studies so get a zero hours minimum wage job and these fat messes turn up demanding the billionaire owner not save or protect 7000 jobs but instead buy a rich mercenary and put the 7000 on the dole, I'd be "class no work full pay" I even bet some went into the store to buy a new top before protesting

Back