Down With This Sort Of Thing

Funny that he has already released a statement himself, to counteract the mp. Has agreed to meet the players bonuses and sent out a sham of a rallying call. He is rattled. What it will eventually achieve is minimal. It will probably cause him to spend less. But again, id rather show displeasure than wave a white flag.

I disagree, people like him don’t get rattled only pissed off and more determined to make a stand

It could also be a lot better? Are you always a pessimist? Is Donald a lot worse than Short?

No but we all thought Short was the answer, look at how that turned out. Do you really think Ashley will care about who he sells to after getting loads of grief?

Not really. Doing nothing whilst your club vanishes to League One is more embarrassing. But it is all about opinions. I'd rather be vocal about my displeasure than sit back and take it.

I’ll put my tim hat on but I agree with you. Your fans go like muppets at times but at least they have organised themselves and done something .... we didn’t because it was too mag like .... we play Luton today and you play Spurs...

Funny that he has already released a statement himself, to counteract the mp. Has agreed to meet the players bonuses and sent out a sham of a rallying call. He is rattled. What it will eventually achieve is minimal. It will probably cause him to spend less. But again, id rather show displeasure than wave a white flag.
"Rattled" lol. How are you showing displeasure 300 miles away??? ....... Posting on a Sunderland message board???

Or come on here while they're playing.

Weird isn't it? When you live so far away the rivalry dies down a fair bit as you aren't surrounded by as many of them so why they are so desperate to sign up on here is beyond me. Especially when ticket holders seemingly don't.

Or...it's just an easy excuse to cover up why they don't actually go.

Surely showing displeasure would be by not renewing season cards, after all you knew from the past the way he operates. Isn’t the phrase “vote with your feet” ?

I’ll put my tim hat on but I agree with you. Your fans go like muppets at times but at least they have organised themselves and done something .... we didn’t because it was too mag like .... we play Luton today and you play Spurs...

Thanks. Some objectivity. Like I said, it will probably achieve fuck all. In fact it is likely to be more detrimental however at least we are showing our displeasure.

Back