Down With This Sort Of Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hang on a minute they are planning to fuck off on mass when Rafa leaves. how is that not turning their back on the club they love?

By that logic our fans only fucked off en-masse once Moyes left so we didn't turn our back on the club after all...

Their behaviour over the summer has been laughable.

I would half understand if they were staring down the barrel but they’ve just finished 10th and after a few ropey moments be safe again this season. That’s the reality for clubs like Newcastle but for whatever reason they can’t seem to accept it.
I am struggling I really am but go on then I agree with you :eek::lol:

Has a lot of backing from other clubs - Spirit of Shankley and Palace fans to name but a few.

But surprise surprise Sunderland fans think its pathetic and embarrassing. Waving the white flag is more your style.

Scousers and Palace Ultras?

f***ing hell man, if you asked any football fan in the country to pick two sets of bellends to support the mag bellendery, most would pick those two.

Simply getting their support would be an indication that what you’re doing is stupid. Surely you can see that.

Has a lot of backing from other clubs - Spirit of Shankley and Palace fans to name but a few.

But surprise surprise Sunderland fans think its pathetic and embarrassing. Waving the white flag is more your style.
I don’t know how to break it to you, but any last vestige of sympathy anyone may have had for you evaporated when one of your fans was seen on tv belittling some of your competitors. This whole farce makes you look arrogant and ridiculous and proves what a lot of support from other clubs think of you. I have no love for your owner or his business practices but he is going nowhere until he chooses to. No amount of exhibitionism from you will accelerate this process. The only thing you can do to possibly get to him is stay away from the ground, and not buy any merchandise. But there doesn’t seem to be any appetite for that. It’s the support the team not the regime thing, but it’s playing into his hands. He’s trolling you now and there’s very little you can do about it.

1st game of the the season, live on sky, large audience and you want to get to across your frustration. (even though your owner is doing a good job, but that's another argument)
Do you a) not turn up, make a stand, show the watching millions that enough is enough.
b) shout at a shop with micheal martin before going to the match.

Think they will win today anyway and it will all be forgotten.

Dont be silly man. Do you actually believe that supporters standing outside a shop/stadium shouting in any way influences the future of the club? Its ludicrous, egotisitical and idiotic.

Can you point out where I said that ?
Simply pointing out that we did almost nothing whilst we sank to the 3rd tier of football. At least they are trying and drawing attention to situation.
Most mainstream media outlets have picked up on this. When we were tumbling out of the league I recall media outlets (soccer Saturday being one) almost blaming the fans and saying we had given up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back