Down With This Sort Of Thing

Not really. Doing nothing whilst your club vanishes to League One is more embarrassing. But it is all about opinions. I'd rather be vocal about my displeasure than sit back and take it.
Do you honestly believe that safc fans doing what you lot are doing would have made a difference?

You're all protesting about Ashley but I guarantee 52000 of you will have PAID into Ashley's coffers today. You're all thick as f*** man.

Not at all. We were optimistic and confident in what he was trying to do. Hence why we came back up straight away. How did it fair for you again?

Aye that 0 0 at villa was proper encouraging wasn't it. He's a fraud as well but that's a whole different thread to this one....are the shoes off yet? If anyone loses any I know a shop that'll sell you some cheap.

Aye cos waving a badly spelled piss and gravy stained bedsheet at a shop will help you push on for champos league. Attention seeking bell ends man.

Can completely understand why they're unhappy but Christ they make complete twats of themselves time and time again whenever they protest against Ashley.

How many protests have these tramps organised and carried out over the last decade? I reckon twice as many as any other set of fans.

Has a lot of backing from other clubs - Spirit of Shankley and Palace fans to name but a few.

But surprise surprise Sunderland fans think its pathetic and embarrassing. Waving the white flag is more your style.

Made up shite to detract again from the fact you lot did fuck all.

It's also about getting rid of the owner or at least vocalising our displeasure. We aren't aiming for champions league. We would like to at least spend equal to those around us though. Just because you will settle for any old shit doesn't mean everyone wants to.
Logon or register to see this image

What realistically was any fan protest going to achieve in our situation, we had an owner who was looking for a way out....would a protest have brought a new owner on-board any quicker? Or would it have made us look like a set of village idiots who are impossible to please and possibly put potential owners off?
Exactly, with the way Ashley is treated by the filth do you think he will be writing off any debt? I think he enjoys winding them up now and they keep poking the bear, it's class to watch tbh!

Back